Rebecca Holden

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Jean-Claude Fornier
Rear Admiral

Rebecca Holden

#1 Post by Jean-Claude Fornier »

Rebecca Holden born in Dallas, Texas, in 1958, is famous for her appearances in 24 episodes of "Knight Rider" (season 2). She played in many TV series too like "General Hospital", "Mike Hammer", "Matt Houston", "T.J. Hooker", "Police Squad!", "Love Boat", etc..

She played the main MPI episode role in "Missing in action" (season one) as Laura Frasier :
:arrow: http://magnum-mania.com/Episodes/Season ... ction.html

At the beginning of the episode, she performed a great version (piano + vocal) of the song "Déjà vu" and I like her version as much as the famous one performed by Dionne Warwick in 1979 !
(song written for Dionne by Isaac Hayes and Adrienne Anderson)

I read she's a country music singer, but does someone know if this song performed by Rebecca Holden is available in CD or was this song only performed for the MPI episode ?

Shermy
Resident Clutterbuck

#2 Post by Shermy »

You may want to try emailing her official website, http://www.rebeccaholden.com. Someone there might know the answer.

As for that TV Guide, just where were they going with those headlines? :lol:
Last edited by Shermy on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

Re: Rebecca Holden

#3 Post by J.J. Walters »

Jean-Claude Fornier wrote:At the beginning of the episode, she performed a great version (piano + vocal) of the song "Déjà vu" and I like her version as much as the famous one performed by Dionne Warwick in 1979 !
(song written for Dionne by Isaac Hayes and Adrienne Anderson)
Oh cool Jean-Claude, I've always wondered what song that was, and now I know! Thanks! :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Jean-Claude Fornier
Rear Admiral

#4 Post by Jean-Claude Fornier »

I've got Dionne Warwick's "Greatest Hits" vinyl including this great song (side B, song n°2) !

@ Shermy
Good idea. I will make it !

Frodoleader
Fleet Admiral

Re: Rebecca Holden

#5 Post by Frodoleader »

At the beginning of the episode, she performed a great version (piano + vocal) of the song "Déjà vu" and I like her version as much as the famous one performed by Dionne Warwick in 1979 !

Totally agree! I really loved that version of the song. Is it available somewhere?