Haunani Minn

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

Haunani Minn

#1 Post by T.Q. »

Was watching M*A*S*H and an episode came on with a familiar Asian actress.

Recognized her from other MASH episodes.

Looked her up.

Didn't realize she was Ilima Parker from Rapture.

Also didn't know she was in lots of things and was married to Marc Singer.

Then learned her sister-in-law was Lori Singer (the actress from Footloose) realizing wait, what, Marc Singer and Lori Singer were siblings?

The Internet is so good for learning useless things. :lol:

Anyways, Haunani Minn passed away in 2014.

RIP

Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

Re: Haunani Minn

#2 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

I found out years back she was married to Marc Singer. She was in an episode of Hawaii Five-O. And Marc guested on the show twice as well. IMDB is great! :)

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

Re: Haunani Minn

#3 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:01 pm I found out years back she was married to Marc Singer. She was in an episode of Hawaii Five-O. And Marc guested on the show twice as well. IMDB is great! :)
I agree that IMDB is one of the best resources out there but I noticed they had made more than a few errors when I consulted them after watching each episode of
Hawaiian Eye - especially the names of the songs Cricket(Connie Stevens) sings. However they do correct errors when they are pointed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I have studied Aristotle, Socrates, William Friedrich Hegel, Bertrand Russell. I have toured college campuses debating the virtues of dialectic versus symbolic syllogism.
I have written scholarly articles on the need for a new, more dynamic logic. But nothing in my life has prepared me for the workings of the Thomas Magnum mind."
...Jonathan Quayle Higgins III