Marianne Bunch

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

Marianne Bunch

#1 Post by T.Q. »

I looked up the actress who played Magnum's date Julie in Did You See The Sunrise.

Was surprised she has never gotten a mention on MM (well the search didn't reveal one).

Anyways. Always thought she was a babe and seems she never pursued acting. Only one credit after her Magnum, P.I. appearance.

Magnum nerd boy out. :geek:
Last edited by T.Q. on Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Aloha Friday
Admiral

Re: Marianne Bunch

#2 Post by Aloha Friday »

pretty good at hula too.
Aloha Friday
Tidewater, Virginia

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Chris109 »

T.Q. wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:42 pm I looked up the actress who played Magnum's date Julie in Did You See The Sunrise.

Was surprised she has never gotten a mention on MM (well the search didn't reveal one).

Anyways. Always thought she was a babe and seems she never pursued acting. Only one credit after her Magnum, P.I. appearance.

I told her that if she married me she would never need to work again.

She agreed. :lol:

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by T.Q. »

Chris109 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:42 pm
T.Q. wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:42 pm I looked up the actress who played Magnum's date Julie in Did You See The Sunrise.

I told her that if she married me she would never need to work again.

She agreed. :lol:
NICE. :P :lol:
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.