Shirley A Rogers

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

V8FerrariGuy
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Shirley A Rogers

#1 Post by V8FerrariGuy »

Just a little heads up, Shirley A Rogers has been kind enough to grace the Facebook "Magnum P.I." group with her presence for the last few months & has been a lot of fun recalling bits and pieces about the show, and of course her bum's famous role in the intro.

Not sure if links will post, so just noting it's the "Magnum P.I." facebook group. Just search for Shirley A Rogers when there and you'll see posts she's in/started/made answers to.

~Ferrari Guy.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

Re: Shirley A Rogers

#2 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

V8FerrariGuy wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:34 am Just a little heads up, Shirley A Rogers has been kind enough to grace the Facebook "Magnum P.I." group with her presence for the last few months & has been a lot of fun recalling bits and pieces about the show, and of course her bum's famous role in the intro.

Not sure if links will post, so just noting it's the "Magnum P.I." facebook group. Just search for Shirley A Rogers when there and you'll see posts she's in/started/made answers to.

~Ferrari Guy.
Ferrari Guy,
Welcome aboard and may I say the photo you posted reflects well on your artistic judgement. Frankly I am shocked that the one time writer for the Alan Brady Show looks so good in her
bathing suit. Oh wait that was Sally Rogers.