Selleck, Manetti & Mosley - Together Again!

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#46 Post by IslandHopper »

No worries Golf. As far as I'm concerned, I'm glad you emailed Larry Manetti. I would also like him to send greetings to John Hillerman if they keep in touch.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#47 Post by golfmobile »

IH,

IF I ever hear back from him, I'll send him some pictures of Rick GI and Higgins and Elmo Ziller MA and ask him about John Hillerman.

Though if I hear, it will probably be a form email or something like that. I'll keep my fingers crossed, though, for a more personal recognition of our efforts here (I think they are VERY impressive, to say the LEAST!).

golf
"Portside, buddy."

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#48 Post by IslandHopper »

Golf, That would be great. I'm sure he'd love to see Magnum G.I. and crew. I think you will be surprised by LM's response. I emailed him some time ago about the copy of Aloha Magnum I purchased and he emailed me back answering my question. I didn't know what to expect, but he did respond. I thought that was nice of him. :D
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#49 Post by J.J. Walters »

Kahunagirl wrote:Episode 93 of "Las Vegas" - When Life Gives You Lemon Bars
Scheduled Airdate: 10/26/2007
Thanks Kahunagirl!

I'll be sure to fire up the 'ol VCR! Being a Halloween episode and all, I hope Tom, Larry and Roger get wear some sort of costume. It'll seem like Of Sound Mind all over again. ;)

Hopefully I can catch an episode of Las Vegas, Season 5, before this airs. I'm 0-2 so far. :oops:
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

#50 Post by Kahunagirl »

I wonder if anyone will be wearing the "official" Magnum PI Halloween costume that Conan O'Brien "modeled" on his show earlier this year?! :lol:

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#51 Post by golfmobile »

Now, THAT really would be clever -- to have someone dress up as Magnum for a costume party -- hopefully use a better costume than the one that is being sold (as shown on the Conan show), but even that would be cute -- it'd be SO dreadful!

golf
"Portside, buddy."

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

#52 Post by Kahunagirl »

From the "What to Watch" section of the 10/26/07 issue of Entertainment Weekly ...

Friday 10.26
'Magnum' Reunion!
10-11PM
Las Vegas
NBC, TV-14-LV
Rick and T.C.! As billionaires!
See, Selleck coulda just
let 'em play corpses in one
of his Jesse Stone movies,
but no -- he's a pal.

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

#53 Post by Kahunagirl »

Here is the trailer for next week's "Magnum Reunion" episode of Las Vegas (just a quick shot of the Magnum guys)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acJRC2YF27Y

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#54 Post by N1095A »

Cool, the MPI theme was playing in the background. I love it!!! Please, Please, Please someone tape this episode in case I'm not back in on time to see it. I would be eternally greatful. The past two Fridays I didn't get in 'till after midnight.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#55 Post by SelleckLover »

N,
I'll be happy to send you or anyone else that wants one, a copy of this week's Las Vegas episode as I was going to tape it anyway. Just a word of warning though--on October 1st, I had a heart attack, and was in ICU for 3 days then spent 2 days on the Cardiac Telemetry floor. I now have 4 small pieces of stainless steel (stents) in my heart and I am doing well. However, I am still having some medical problems, that my cardiologist says that I shouldn't be having and doesn't know why I'm having them. Anyhow, I am telling you this because I don't know what's going to happen in the future, but I will do my best to stay out of the Emergency Room!

Anyone that wants a copy of this week's episode, please let me know in a PM and include your address. :D

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#56 Post by golfmobile »

Good grief, SelleckLover! I hope you are feeling better, and I know we all want you to get well soon. Don't worry about taping or recording for N1095A -- I'll take care of him. You take care of yourself first!!

Mike, I just figured out how to pull a show from my DVR directly to my computer. However, if you don't see the show, would you rather have a VHS tape, CDs with .avi files (if I cut out the commercials, it might fit on two CDs), or a DVD? Just let me know and I'll take care of it for ya. Depending on size, I might be able to upload it to somewhere on the internet (like that www.savefile.com place I put the pdfs of the unfilmed scripts) and bypass any hard media usage. We can figure something out after I have it.

SL, you take care, now. Don't over-exert! We don't want to lose one of TS' best fans!

golf
"Portside, buddy."

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#57 Post by Doc Ibold »

Holy crap, SL!

Take care of yourself. We're all with ya!

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#58 Post by IslandHopper »

I'm sorry to hear that SL. We're all pulling for you to make a quick and permanent recovery. Hope your husband is doing okay. It's gotta be tough on him too. Best wishes.

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#59 Post by SelleckLover »

Aw, thank you everyone for all the well wishes! I'm actually feeling better than I did before the heart attack, because one of my arteries was 99% occluded, and not much oxygen was getting to the other parts of my body. I walk on the treadmill every day for 30 minutes, per doctor's orders. The only problem I'm having is severe nausea and vomiting about an hour after walking on the treadmill. My cardiologist doesn't know why this is happening, but says everything is A-OK with my heart so not to worry about it. He says it will probably go away in time. I guess a good side effect is that I've lost 25 pounds so far!

Anyway, thanks again everyone for all the well wishes--it's nice to know that people care. :D

grapeshot
Vice Admiral

#60 Post by grapeshot »

You can watch the latest episodes on NBC's website. Of course, you need a DSL or cable broadband internet connection. This is not an option if you only have dial-up.

If you positively, absolutely need to see it on your TV screen, (after all, lounging on the couch and eating popcorn while watching the show is tough to do when it's playing on your computer screen), then you can download it via bittorrent, convert the file to an MPEG, burn it to a DVD and play it via your DVD player. But this is a bit laborious, and the learning curve is pretty steep.