"Oh, my God!" compilation

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

80s Big Hair
Admiral

"Oh, my God!" compilation

#1 Post by 80s Big Hair »

Does anyone have a compilation of Higgins saying "Oh, my God!"? An internet search led to two that were both taken down either due to age or copyright infringement, probably due to age since it is OK to allow short clips. It would be a fun thing to see I think.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

Re: "Oh, my God!" compilation

#2 Post by K Hale »

80s Big Hair wrote:Does anyone have a compilation of Higgins saying "Oh, my God!"? An internet search led to two that were both taken down either due to age or copyright infringement, probably due to age since it is OK to allow short clips. It would be a fun thing to see I think.
I’ve actually been thinking about making one for a while. Would be a good pandemic project.
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

80s Big Hair
Admiral

#3 Post by 80s Big Hair »

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x68npzo Is this all of them? Maybe he did not say it as much as I thought he did.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by K Hale »

80s Big Hair wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x68npzo Is this all of them? Maybe he did not say it as much as I thought he did.
No. Not even close to all of them.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

80s Big Hair
Admiral

#5 Post by 80s Big Hair »

Fleet Admiral I thank you for your confirmation of my suspicion. It should be clear what your mission should be now. We can code name it "Pandemic Project." I can do it if I utilize my library card to get the ones I do not have. The way I would approach it is to try to put the "Oh, my God" clips into context. For instance Higgins opens up a gift box and sees his Webley destroyed and then says it. That might not always be possible.

Seriously. Let me know if you want to do this or if you want to wait a very long time while I play around with video editing by trial and error.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by K Hale »

80s Big Hair wrote:Fleet Admiral I thank you for your confirmation of my suspicion. It should be clear what your mission should be now. We can code name it "Pandemic Project." I can do it if I utilize my library card to get the ones I do not have. The way I would approach it is to try to put the "Oh, my God" clips into context. For instance Higgins opens up a gift box and sees his Webley destroyed and then says it. That might not always be possible.

Seriously. Let me know if you want to do this or if you want to wait a very long time while I play around with video editing by trial and error.
Oh, I’ll do it. It’s just a matter of getting started.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!