Higgins hand signed print by John Hillerman

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

owenbigo
Ensign

Higgins hand signed print by John Hillerman

#1 Post by owenbigo »

Aloha from Hawaii!

Seventeen years ago I attended a local family auction here in Hawaii and was lucky enough to score this amazing print of "Higgy-Baby"! It has adorned my walls for all those years and been an amazing conversation piece many times with friends who were fellow fans of Magnum PI. People enter my home and the first thing they would remark on is Higgins. Sadly the time has come to pass it on, due to pressure from the 'other half'. No more space on the wall and she is tired of Higgy.

[

In the late 80's John Hillerman hired and posed for a famous local Hawaiian artist named Dawn Traina who sketched his portrait. Hillerman made a limited series of prints of the portrait, and hand signed them passing them out to very close friends as gifts. These prints are highly rare. John Hillerman gave this portrait to a friend and hand signed personal note on it.

Currently I have this posted on EBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124097317241?ul_noapp=true

Please understand, I am not trying to use the blog as a solicitation. But I am very serious in that I would like one of you out there to get the same joy and happiness that this gave to me for so many years. Not to be bought by some Los Angeles memorabilia house and be resold for $$$$$.

Mahalo,
Owen
Last edited by owenbigo on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

Re: Higgins hand signed print by John Hillerman

#2 Post by eagle »

That's so cool. I never thought of buying memorabilia like this. Neat to see so much of it out there. I'm not in a position to be able to buy any of it today, but maybe I will someday.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: Higgins hand signed print by John Hillerman

#3 Post by ConchRepublican »

FYI - I approved this prior to it's posting. I thought it a nice idea for a lucky Maniac to have the opportunity to own this piece if they want to.

Happy bidding!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04