R.I.P. Soon-Tek Oh

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

R.I.P. Soon-Tek Oh

#1 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

I just read that Soon-Tek Oh has now passed away on April 4th... :cry: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... 85-1100765

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Re: R.I.P. Soon-Tek Oh

#2 Post by KENJI »

More sad news! R.I.P. Soon-Tek-Oh.
Thanks for sharing RG!
Hey James, any chance you can add him to the Character Section? He did play 3 characters on the show and was well known for his other roles on tv etc.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#3 Post by J.J. Walters »

He's in the 'Cast' page, under 'Minor Recurring Cast'. He appeared in 5 Magnum episodes. I've added his death date to the page.

So sad to hear of his passing! He was in so many great TV shows over the years, going back to the mid-60's! I remember him in Kung Fu, Black Sheep Squadron, Hawaii Five-O, Charlie's Angels, M*A*S*H, and seemingly every TV show in the 1980's! RIP Soon-Tek!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by KENJI »

J.J. Walters wrote:He's in the 'Cast' page, under 'Minor Recurring Cast'. He appeared in 5 Magnum episodes. I've added his death date to the page.

So sad to hear of his passing! He was in so many great TV shows over the years, going back to the mid-60's! I remember him in Kung Fu, Black Sheep Squadron, Hawaii Five-O, Charlie's Angels, M*A*S*H, and seemingly every TV show in the 1980's! RIP Soon-Tek!
Found it!
Many thanks James!!