Kathleen Lloyd

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Steve
Fleet Admiral

Re: Kathleen Lloyd

#31 Post by Steve »

MikeS wrote:I had a friend in college who at 23 years young was fully salt & pepper. Funny, we were both playing music in rock bands, he had a face of a young man but a big head of hair the color of a man in his mid 50s :) It happens.
I'm one of those, I started going grey in my twenties and had to endure the transition of a bit of grey,to salt and pepper, to more salt than pepper then full blown salt all by the time I hit my late forties. Oh well, at least I kept all my hair...........

Milton Collins
Fleet Admiral

Re:

#32 Post by Milton Collins »

J.J. Walters wrote:Image

Smmmmokin'!

:D

Wow, she sure was gorgeous! I always really liked Carol's character and thought that Kathleen Lloyd did a great job of playing her. I don't know if it's posted on here but she also plays a small role in "Silver Bullet" by Stephen King, a fantastic 80's werewolf film. I was watching a year or so ago and almost fell out of my chair, I was like "That's Carol!"

Orrymain
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Kathleen Lloyd

#33 Post by Orrymain »

I met her once. She was guest starring in an episode of Blacke's Magic, I think it was. We actually rode together in a van that took us to where the show was filming on the lot that day. I don't remember squat about what we talked about, but I do remember she was very nice and pleasant. It was really the first time I consciously knew who she was.