Hannah Selleck modeling gig

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

Hannah Selleck modeling gig

#1 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

Hi Guys,
Tom Selleck's daughter Hannah Selleck is in the May 19th issue of the Daily Mail, doing a modeling spread. I havent mastered posting photos here as yet, so here is the link(perhaps one of you could put the pics up here), I hope it works:

Daddy's girl all grown-up! Tom Selleck's daughter strips down to lingerie as the face of new clothes freshening product | Daily

MikeS
Admiral

Re: Hannah Selleck modeling gig

#2 Post by MikeS »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote:Hi Guys,
Tom Selleck's daughter Hannah Selleck is in the May 19th issue of the Daily Mail, doing a modeling spread. I havent mastered posting photos here as yet, so here is the link(perhaps one of you could put the pics up here), I hope it works:

Daddy's girl all grown-up! Tom Selleck's daughter strips down to lingerie as the face of new clothes freshening product | Daily
I don't see a link in your post but based on the title of the article I found this, it looks to be from December 2013?

Daddy's girl all grown-up! Tom Selleck's daughter strips down to lingerie as the face of new clothes freshening product
By Sadie Whitelocks
Published: 11:35 EST, 16 December 2013 | Updated: 17:56 EST, 16 December 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... oduct.html
MikeS

Lance Mannion
Lieutenant Commander

#3 Post by Lance Mannion »

Ehhh well dad, was THE, "Marlboro Man" right ? ... Not seeing his daughter, Hannah going too far in that biz ... though ... A rough life, she should stay in-school ...
Last edited by Lance Mannion on Thu May 21, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

MikeS wrote:
Luther's nephew Dobie wrote:Hi Guys,

I don't see a link in your post but based on the title of the article I found this, it looks to be from December 2013?

Daddy's girl all grown-up! Tom Selleck's daughter strips down to lingerie as the face of new clothes freshening product
By Sadie Whitelocks
Published: 11:35 EST, 16 December 2013 | Updated: 17:56 EST, 16 December 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... oduct.html

Hi Mike S,
Yes thats it, thank you.

Orrymain
Lieutenant Commander

#5 Post by Orrymain »

Well, I had all kinds of reactions to this. First there was the "yep, Daddy's little girl is definitely all grown up now." Then there was the "Now that's why Daddy is a gun advocate!" thought. Lastly, well, it's just proof that a couple can live a private life in Hollywood if they really want to (or away from Hollywood, as the case may be). I get annoyed by celebrities who whine about publicity and such when the very choices they make encourage some of the craziness that's around them. The Sellecks have managed to stay pretty private over the years without Tom being a hermit. The man has worked consistently and stayed out of the fray, except for the gun thing, so it can be done. Tom and Jilly prove it.