Is Selleck still in shape?

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

runawayselleck
Lieutenant Commander

Is Selleck still in shape?

#1 Post by runawayselleck »

I was watching Jesse Stone the other day and was trying to figure out if Selleck is still in shape or is developing a bit of a gut (UK term for getting a bit hefty!)...

Cant tell through the heavy denim he wears!

He looks good in lots of photos but then sometimes he looks like he is actually quite big-

What do you guys think?

(before anyone says it, yes, I know he is not as young as he once was-although his hair seems to be ;)

:lol: Runaway Selleck

Danno
Fleet Admiral

Re: Is Selleck still in shape?

#2 Post by Danno »

Shirt is out. Hiding a bit of a gut, but pretty good for almost 70:

Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

Re: Is Selleck still in shape?

#3 Post by 308GUY »

Defenitely the "Jesse Stone" or "Chief Reagan" look! I'm in the same boat though, just seems to come with age for some of us. The "pushed up lower lip" also seems to be the norm for his post 60 "look". All my subjective, humble opinion.

I suppose if he worked out 3 or 4 times a week, and only ate about 800 calories a day, he might look a "little" more like he used to around the middle, but personally, I think he wears it well!

None of us welcomes some of the changes that are forced on us, and we certainly don't want our "heros" to change and become less heroic looking, but time marches on and waits for no one! :magnum: He could look allot worse! :lol:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"