Larry Manetti Radio Show Starts Today!!

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

wdm
Vice Admiral

Larry Manetti Radio Show Starts Today!!

#1 Post by wdm »

I just heard Larry Manetti is going to host his own radio show on CRN Digital Talk Radio starting today!! He is taking calls from listeners and answering questions!! The phone number is 1-800-336-2225. It starts today at 6:00PM Central Time. The website to listen to it is crntalk.com. Or if you are lucky enough to get CRN on your cable system, you can listen there.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#2 Post by wdm »

The show is great and I got to talk to Larry. He is great to talk to and answered my questions. Did anyone else call in?

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

#3 Post by rubber chicken »

I've looked a few times today and I can't find any mention of it on crntalk.com. Do you have a link?

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Steve »

I found the web site
http://crntalk.com/pmshow
But can't get the Larry Manetti interview to work yet..........

wdm
Vice Admiral

#5 Post by wdm »

He will be on live ever Tuesday at 6 pm Central.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#6 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Steve wrote:I found the web site
http://crntalk.com/pmshow
But can't get the Larry Manetti interview to work yet..........
Just click on the headline where it says "5/17 Michael Horn Talks with Larry Manetti!" It will open in a new window and play.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#7 Post by wdm »

Larry said he would answer emails on his show. His email address is lmanetti@crni.net. I got to ask him about a Magnum Movie and the GMT Rolex. Next week he is bringing in the Team Ring to show. He is very honest with his answers and seems to really appreciate his fans.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by Steve »

wdm wrote:Larry said he would answer emails on his show. His email address is lmanetti@crni.net. I got to ask him about a Magnum Movie and the GMT Rolex. Next week he is bringing in the Team Ring to show. He is very honest with his answers and seems to really appreciate his fans.
Was just able to hear the interview and you represented all of us at "Magnum Mania" very well, Bill. Unfortunately I am in my car or motorcycle on my way home from work when it is on live and won't be able to call in so, I am hoping you and others that can get it on radio, cable or the internet won't be shy about calling in and asking questions, perhaps even mentioning the site. He mentioned he is the only one of the three that still has the team ring, wouldn't you love to know who bought and owns Roger Moseley's ring. By the way Bill, if you call in again thank him from all of us for wearing the ring when he and Roger were on Las Vegas.A few of us e-mailed him and thanked him (and got responses back) but it would be fun to hear his version live..........

wdm
Vice Admiral

#9 Post by wdm »

Here is a quick link to Larry's first show. http://hornpmshow.blogspot.com/2011/05/ ... larry.html
Steve, I hope to be able to call in again. Doesn't everyone have so many questions they would like answered? I always wondered about the Rolex. Hopefully, he will get a lot of emails and calls this week..

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#10 Post by J.J. Walters »

Good to see Larry back on radio! Thanks for the info and links! :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

#11 Post by rubber chicken »

Yep, thanks for the heads up. It's nice to have a modern connection to the show. So am I right in thinking that Manetti is going to have a weekly show of his own?

How awesome would it be if Selleck, Hillerman, Mosley, and Manetti got together for an hour show? An hour with them reminiscing would go by way too fast. I'll cross my fingers, but won't hold my breath. :?

wind4fuel
Lieutenant

#12 Post by wind4fuel »

A radio show could pipe in john hillerman from his house, without comeing out to LA that would be cool. I know John amd Larry did not hit it off but what the heck, just for fun it's only an hour or so show. :!: :D

wdm
Vice Admiral

#13 Post by wdm »

I just sent Larry an email for this weeks show. His address is lmanetti@crni.net. I have heard he is going to take calls and answer emails this week. Maybe he will get Hillerman, Mosley, and Selleck to be a guest some week. Who else do you think would be a good guest??

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by Steve »

wdm wrote:I just sent Larry an email for this weeks show. His address is lmanetti@crni.net. I have heard he is going to take calls and answer emails this week. Maybe he will get Hillerman, Mosley, and Selleck to be a guest some week. Who else do you think would be a good guest??
Maybe Rick Romer has some time to call in and reminisce. I would love to hear from Marta DuBois and a special coup would be finding Kristin Carreira (Lily)..............

burny
Commander

#15 Post by burny »

anyone actually email a question in?? i have tried twice on 2 different days and the mail just comes back to me as 'undeliverable'....(?)