Tom Selleck's address?

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

Tom Selleck's address?

#1 Post by Karrnut »

First off: I am not a stalker!
Second: I have a red Mera, a Fiero based Ferrari Replica, they may even have been used for the "rough stuff" in Magnum Pi. And what I want to see is if Tom Selleck would autograph the glove "pouch" face, at a fee of course. Any leads would be appreciated, thanks.
"Low rent knuckle busters." - Rick

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#2 Post by Karrnut »

Holy Cow, I thought at least one person would know this. Well now I am "that person". His address is on Sage Lane in Santa Monica, this address shows up several times so I believe it is correct. Will report on success, or lack there of.

Olivier
Rear Admiral

#3 Post by Olivier »

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#4 Post by Karrnut »

Thanks Oliver, that's the same address I also found, its more than likely an office or drop box. His manager, Nina is in Santa Monica, just around the corner
from this address. His publicist, Annett, is in Beverly Hills, of course. He on the other hand, I believe has a large ranch.

JT
Captain

#5 Post by JT »

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#6 Post by Karrnut »

This shack makes Robins Nest look like a fishing shanty! Think "Higgins" has a place in the gate house? :roll:

PhatCat
Admiral

#7 Post by PhatCat »

Kinda hard to tell from those maps what exactly is his house and what are outbuildings and sheds. One thing you can see for sure are all his avocado trees.

Wow, california sure can be dry/brown.

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#8 Post by Karrnut »

Yeah, each of those maps have a little bit different angle to them. I think the "main house" is the Tudor Style with 4 car garage, if you follow the driveway from the road that's where it leads. Chopper pad is there for when TC stops in am sure. But as for all those other out buildings, there is probably a guest house (for when members of "Magnum Mania" come to visit), pool house, barns, avocado processing etc.. That dryness is so typical of that area of the state, which is why they have wild fires that spread so fast, as you can see what is not getting watered is tinder brown. If you notice there are also large water tanks, because in a lot of rural California water is a big problem. All I know is I wouldn't want his tax bill, Ag zoning or not $$$$$.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by Sam »

The place is pretty secluded,the only thing you can see from a Google streetview is the gate,tower and roof.

At one time Dean Martin owned the home.I found this pic but I don't know if that's the house.

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#10 Post by Karrnut »

Man, that's a hard call. The style is right, so is the size. In fact who's to say
TS didn't do some remodeling on the place, I'm sure it needed some up dating, getting rid of the shag rugs and harvest gold appliances at least. Interesting bit of history that it used to be Dino's home.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by Sam »

Years ago I remember reading that Selleck bought the house from a big So Cal car dealer,who bought it from Dino.

Yesterday I searched for info on Deans ranch and came up with this tidbit...The property was used in the first and maybe the second season of
"Knot's Landing".The IMDB filming locations for Knot's..confirms the address.I've never seen Knots so it was news to me.