The Tom Selleck Thread

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

layne
Vice Admiral

#31 Post by layne »

The "bellybutton" episode is on YouTube now. I watched it the other night and was nearly on the floor laughing. I'm not sure what was funnier...three grown men were showing their "buttons" to millions of viewers on TV, or the fact that Tom Selleck participated and laughed that famous infectious laugh of his. I've never seen him laugh so hard! What a moment!!

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

#32 Post by rubber chicken »

Here's some screenshots, they would be 1920 pixels wide but I only have a 1600x1200 screen right now.

Image Image Image

Flounder
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#33 Post by Flounder »

rubber chicken wrote:This is another option if you have a broadband connection and know about bittorrent - the whole show is here:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/709102

A downloadable file would be easier for some though.

I have an HD recording of this on my computer if anyone would care for a screenshot or two.
That's cool ... I'll start to d/l when I am back home from work tonite! Thanks for the link!

If you know about anything else TS related that's available on the web I'd appreciate every link :D

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#34 Post by J.J. Walters »

Oh rubber chicken, great screens there! The Conan closeup is just perfect. Thanks! :D

layne, thanks for the heads up about the Conan "bellybutton" clip. Great stuff! Hilarious! [YouTube Link]
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

layne
Vice Admiral

#35 Post by layne »

Thanks for posting the bellybutton pics rubber chicken.

Ok...I'm not sure how many females post here, and I know you guys have your " hottest babe" topic going on, so I feel I can say this...

Selleck still has one cute belly. :wink:

There, I said it.

Thanks for posting the YouTube link James.

grapeshot
Vice Admiral

#36 Post by grapeshot »

I've posted Selleck's appearance on Live With Regis (Friday, May 18, 2007) on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kTbk-hybdI

Check it out quick, since I'm not going to leave it up for long.

Edited to add:

Okay, the Conan appearance is up, too. I just kept it strictly to Mr. Selleck's appearance, cutting out the belly button stuff. Sadly, I also had to cut out the bit about the International Symbol for Tom Selleck, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fi0ePUjjkk

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#37 Post by eegorr »

grapeshot wrote:My DVR tells me that Tom Selleck will also be a guest on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Monday, May 21 (CBS, 12:30 AM Eastern/11:30 PM Central)
LINK
I'm not seeing that now, looks like he was rescheduled.

layne
Vice Admiral

#38 Post by layne »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed they took him off the Craig Ferguson schedule also...

But I did just see that Tom will be on The Early Show on CBS the morning of 5/22.

Romas
Ensign

#39 Post by Romas »

Grrr. I didn't see the postings in time to catch his appearance on the morning show today. Anybody nab it?

- DR
@ Mag. Mem.

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#40 Post by eegorr »

Romas wrote:Grrr. I didn't see the postings in time to catch his appearance on the morning show today. Anybody nab it?
I saw it. It wasn't much, maybe 3 minutes of Selleck promoting the movie and another minute or two of footage from it.

Certainly nothing like his appearance on Conan's show! :lol:

Flounder
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#41 Post by Flounder »

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NBC Universal :(

Fortunately I got the show via Bittorrent ...

grapeshot
Vice Admiral

#42 Post by grapeshot »

yeah, they found it fast! No one seems that concerned about the Regis video, though.

If anyone from abroad wants to see the entirety of the Conan stuff, PM me, and I'll burn it to DVD and drop it in the mail to you. Nobody should miss out on all that yummy Selleck-y goodness.

grapeshot
Vice Admiral

VCR Alert

#43 Post by grapeshot »

A&E is re-running their biography of Tom Selleck. My DVR tells me that it's set to air Saturday, June 16th at 7 AM Central (6 Eastern).

eegorr
Vice Admiral

Re: VCR Alert

#44 Post by eegorr »

grapeshot wrote:A&E is re-running their biography of Tom Selleck. My DVR tells me that it's set to air Saturday, June 16th at 7 AM Central (6 Eastern).
I'm showing it at 8:00AM MST (AZ). It is bracketed by biographies for Paul Newman and Kurt Russell.

Thanks for pointing it out for us! :D

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#45 Post by SelleckLover »

Thanks for the heads up grapeshot! I so don't have all of the new electronic gadgets that most people have, so I have to rely on the TV Guide that comes with my local paper, that only prints abbreviations of shows, and no info about the content. I guess I shall have to join everyone else in the 21st century at some point, but not for now! LOL