The Tom Selleck Thread

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#556 Post by Styles Bitchley »

IKnowWhatYoureThinking wrote:I find it hard to believe someone that has been such a stand up guy all these years has suddenly turned into a jerk. Maybe his staff is the one with the problem?
Indeed. You don't just go from being someone that everybody seems to gush about to being a prick. Maybe there was someone he didn't get along with (Oh, how terrible!) or maby the guy was just having a bad day. You gotta feel bad for these guys being watched all the time.

I mean, I like to think of myself as a swell guy...but I've been known to blow my stack from time to time!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#557 Post by SelleckLover »

I believe it was Edgar Allan Poe who said: "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see."

wdm
Vice Admiral

#558 Post by wdm »

Here are some more photos of TS http://seriouslyomg.com/?p=14552

MACattack
Fleet Admiral

#559 Post by MACattack »

What a crock!
I just don't give a damn!

robspace54
Vice Admiral

#560 Post by robspace54 »

Crock of cheese? Crock of cats? Crock of ???
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it.

wwmd
Vice Admiral

#561 Post by wwmd »

What a crock!
Sounds like a quote from "Three Men and a Little Lady." :)
ImageImageWhat would Magnum do?ImageImage

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#562 Post by Agatha »

Crock of pickles? Crock of saurkraut?

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!

MACattack
Fleet Admiral

#563 Post by MACattack »

It was! Tom Selleck said it.
I seriously disbelieve that he's a jerk. Every body is allowed a bad day or mood once in awhile.
I just don't give a damn!

wdm
Vice Admiral

#564 Post by wdm »

Has anyone seen the new Cowboy and Indian Magazine?? http://www.cowboysindians.com/home/ There are more great pictures in the paper copy.

tidal pool
Rear Admiral

#565 Post by tidal pool »

I've subscribe to C&I magazine since 1993. Read the new article last night. Lots of nice photos and a good read, but I already knew most of the stuff about Selleck's life. This is the fourth time he has been on the cover - which is the most for any celebrity for this magazine.

This was the last one...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =404659894
TS or NO MOVIE!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#566 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Good deal. he has been on Cigar Aficionado twice. Both were good interviews. I think yo ucan read them in their archive ( at least they allowed that at one time). Good article in CI!

Tidal Pool Lifeguard
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#567 Post by Tidal Pool Lifeguard »

Did anybody see Tom on this year's Emmy Awards? I believe he presented the award for Best Drama Series. He looked great, as usual. There was a funny bit where host Jimmy Fallon introduced him by saying, (and I'm slightly paraphrasing, I think you can go watch the bit on Youtube. It's toward the end of the ceremony) "You know him as Magnum, P.I., but I know him as my biological father, Tom Selleck!" And when Tom came out, Jimmy ran across the stage and gave him a big bear hug. It was funny and it worked because they had matching tuxes on. Tom looked very dapper in a white jacket, it was like he walked right off the set of the "Little Games" episode onto the award show stage.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#568 Post by Steve »

Tidal Pool Lifeguard wrote:Did anybody see Tom on this year's Emmy Awards? I believe he presented the award for Best Drama Series. He looked great, as usual. There was a funny bit where host Jimmy Fallon introduced him by saying, (and I'm slightly paraphrasing, I think you can go watch the bit on Youtube. It's toward the end of the ceremony) "You know him as Magnum, P.I., but I know him as my biological father, Tom Selleck!" And when Tom came out, Jimmy ran across the stage and gave him a big bear hug. It was funny and it worked because they had matching tuxes on. Tom looked very dapper in a white jacket, it was like he walked right off the set of the "Little Games" episode onto the award show stage.
I was wondering if anybody was going to say they saw Tom that night. It was a funny bit and I agree, TS looked great. Here is a link to a picture of Tom and Ted Danson from that night.............
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3403055360/nm0000633

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#569 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Steve wrote:
Tidal Pool Lifeguard wrote:Did anybody see Tom on this year's Emmy Awards? I believe he presented the award for Best Drama Series. He looked great, as usual. There was a funny bit where host Jimmy Fallon introduced him by saying, (and I'm slightly paraphrasing, I think you can go watch the bit on Youtube. It's toward the end of the ceremony) "You know him as Magnum, P.I., but I know him as my biological father, Tom Selleck!" And when Tom came out, Jimmy ran across the stage and gave him a big bear hug. It was funny and it worked because they had matching tuxes on. Tom looked very dapper in a white jacket, it was like he walked right off the set of the "Little Games" episode onto the award show stage.
I was wondering if anybody was going to say they saw Tom that night. It was a funny bit and I agree, TS looked great. Here is a link to a picture of Tom and Ted Danson from that night.............
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3403055360/nm0000633
Wow, you're right. Tom does look pretty good. Ted Danson's white hair is a shock though.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#570 Post by wdm »

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/ ... k&photo=10 New photos of TS filming in New York.