The Larry Manetti Thread

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

wdm
Vice Admiral

#106 Post by wdm »

Don't forget, this Tuesday Roger E. Mosley is Larry's guest. Three times when I have called in I have gotten to talk to Larry and his guest. I don't know if it will happen this time, but it is worth a try to get to talk to both of them. Roger is going to be in the studio, so he will be on all hour. Hope you get to listen to Larry on CRN on Tuesday.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#107 Post by Styles Bitchley »

wdm wrote:Don't forget, this Tuesday Roger E. Mosley is Larry's guest. Three times when I have called in I have gotten to talk to Larry and his guest. I don't know if it will happen this time, but it is worth a try to get to talk to both of them. Roger is going to be in the studio, so he will be on all hour. Hope you get to listen to Larry on CRN on Tuesday.
Ask Roger what's up with his Facebook page. Has he abandoned it?
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#108 Post by wdm »

Styles, you should email Larry at lmanetti@crni.net. He does answer questions and maybe Roger will be asked the questions? I would also recommend you email Larry with anyone who would like to have guest on the show. It would be a big event if John Hillerman guest starred.

larrymanettifan
Ensign

#109 Post by larrymanettifan »

wdm wrote:Don't forget, this Tuesday Roger E. Mosley is Larry's guest. Three times when I have called in I have gotten to talk to Larry and his guest. I don't know if it will happen this time, but it is worth a try to get to talk to both of them. Roger is going to be in the studio, so he will be on all hour. Hope you get to listen to Larry on CRN on Tuesday.
I listened to the show last time Roger was on and it was so exciting and fun! I didn't get to call in last time but I'm definitely going to try this time.
The studio number is (800) 336-2225 if anyone else wants to call in

wdm
Vice Admiral

#110 Post by wdm »

I would encourage everyone who can to call!! larrymanettifan, I have called in several times. It is so much fun to get to talk to him. Please call in!!

larrymanettifan
Ensign

#111 Post by larrymanettifan »

I also heard that he has a facebook page that he updates and a blog with his previous shows on it. I will look it up and see if I can find it if anyone else is interested

wdm
Vice Admiral

#112 Post by wdm »

I listen to the achieved shows on the CRN website. You can also watch Larry doing the show on crntalk.com. If I am not mistaken, Roger will be in the studio today. So we get to see both of them together. Hope the show is as good as the last time Roger was the guest.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#113 Post by wdm »

Great Show!! Hope everyone can catch the achieves.

Styles Bitchley

#114 Post by Styles Bitchley »

wdm wrote:Great Show!! Hope everyone can catch the achieves.
I emailed Larry as you suggested. I'll have to have a listen to see if he got around to my questions. Looking forward to it.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

mandolabar
Captain

#115 Post by mandolabar »

Styles Bitchley wrote:I emailed Larry as you suggested. I'll have to have a listen to see if he got around to my questions. Looking forward to it.
I was listening, and I heard them read something from a "Magnum maniac" from Switzerland, about how utterly awesome it would be to have John Hillerman on the show--I thought that must be you, was it? My daughter and I were listening, we totally agreed.

And they found the Lego pictures!!! How COOL WAS THAT. My son was bouncing off the walls this morning.

~Amanda
"What I would have done, Magnum, is what I did." (Mad Dogs & Englishmen)

AmandaByNight
Fleet Admiral

#116 Post by AmandaByNight »

I listened/watched the live stream last night. It was so cool!

I can't wait for Roger to come back! It always tickles me pink to see Larry and Roger together. I also hope they get Jonathan Hillerman! How cool would that be?!?

larrymanettifan
Ensign

#117 Post by larrymanettifan »

http://www.facebook.com/TheRealLarryManetti

This is his facebook page. It's pretty neat. He seems to upload and update quite often

mandolabar
Captain

#118 Post by mandolabar »

larrymanettifan wrote:http://www.facebook.com/TheRealLarryManetti

This is his facebook page. It's pretty neat. He seems to upload and update quite often
This is true--I friended his page some time ago, and he does regularly update it. This is a good thing for me, because I only rarely can catch the show, but I can keep track of the guests. And when I do catch it, they seem to have so much fun--he and his wife really seem to enjoy it. It's like sitting in on a visit with friends, more than a formal show.

I've noticed that no thread on Larry's show goes very long without someone wishing for John Hillerman....that would be awesome, wouldn't it? Not that I'm a clearly biased Higgins fan or anything... :wink:

~Amanda
"What I would have done, Magnum, is what I did." (Mad Dogs & Englishmen)

Styles Bitchley

#119 Post by Styles Bitchley »

mandolabar wrote:I was listening, and I heard them read something from a "Magnum maniac" from Switzerland, about how utterly awesome it would be to have John Hillerman on the show--I thought that must be you, was it? My daughter and I were listening, we totally agreed.

And they found the Lego pictures!!! How COOL WAS THAT. My son was bouncing off the walls this morning.

~Amanda
Finally got a chance to listen today Amanda. Yep, that was me! That was to awesome that they found your son's lego project. Sounds like he even fooled Roger and Larry - they weren't sure if it was a real product or not. Roger was even asking about royalties! Awesome.

Heard you too Bill.

- J.Q.H.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#120 Post by wdm »

Styles, it was so much fun each week. I hope you will continue to send emails and listen when you can. As soon as I find out who the guest is for next week, I will post it.