Pictures of TS at LAX

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

wdm
Vice Admiral

Pictures of TS at LAX

#1 Post by wdm »

I just found these pictures of TS. Hope everyone has a great holiday!!
P.S. I sent TS a photo to autograph along with a letter and SASE. It has been a month, should I send another, or does it take a while sometimes?

wdm
Vice Admiral

#2 Post by wdm »

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#3 Post by SelleckLover »

Awesome pictures, wdm...some of the comments are very strange though, if you ask me! I dunno how long it takes to get your pics back, I think it depends upon what address they are sent to. :D

Carmen
MPI

#4 Post by Carmen »

some of the comments are very strange though, if you ask me!
You`re right SL. But about the pics, do you think he`s lost some weight? I think so.
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it (TSM)

SelleckLover

#5 Post by SelleckLover »

Carmen wrote:
But about the pics, do you think he`s lost some weight?
I think you are right, Carmen. He doesn't look as paunchy as he was when he did Las Vegas. But it doesn't matter to me, paunchy or buff, in my eyes he's still a stud! :D

layne
Vice Admiral

#6 Post by layne »

Thanks for sharing the pics wdm.

Looks like he probably was getting back from filming his JS movie. He does look trimmer. I like the pic of him looking out the car window with that smile and head tilt. Looks like Thomas Magnum in that pic, doesn't he? Sigh....He really should have found a way to give us a Magnum movie.

SelleckLover

#7 Post by SelleckLover »

layne wrote:
I like the pic of him looking out the car window with that smile and head tilt. Looks like Thomas Magnum in that pic, doesn't he?
YES! I thought the same thing...I almost expected the eyebrow wiggle there for a moment! :D (Sigh) I love the unpretentious, unassuming casual way he's dressed. Shows he's just a "regular guy", in some ways.

layne
Vice Admiral

#8 Post by layne »

SelleckLover wrote:layne wrote:
I like the pic of him looking out the car window with that smile and head tilt. Looks like Thomas Magnum in that pic, doesn't he?
YES! I thought the same thing...I almost expected the eyebrow wiggle there for a moment! :D (Sigh) I love the unpretentious, unassuming casual way he's dressed. Shows he's just a "regular guy", in some ways.

I liked the way he dressed too. Looked like any regular guy traveling. Well, as regular-looking as Tom Selleck can get I guess! Can you imagine sitting next to him on a plane. :shock:

SelleckLover

#9 Post by SelleckLover »

layne wrote:
Can you imagine sitting next to him on a plane.
Wow, if I ever sat next to him on a plane, I don't think I would know how to act! I can only recall meeting and speaking with one celebrity, and this celebrity was a total jerk. In fact, I didn't even know who he was! I went to my husband's office one Saturday afternoon and there was this guy sitting in the front part of the office. He had green or yellow dyed hair. When I walked in I greeted this person, and he immediately had an attitude and said to me point blank: "I'm not giving you an autograph." Wow, since I didn't recall asking for one, I said, "OK, who ARE you?" He stood up and he was about 7 feet tall, walked out, got in his Lamborghini Countach and drove away. My husband said, "That was Dennis Rodman." I still didn't know who he was! :? :D

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#10 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Maybe I'll be in that good of shape when I am that age!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by Steve »

Guess Tom doesn't know about Man Rule #1

Never tuck your shirt in your blue jeans after age of 50.

Carmen
MPI

#12 Post by Carmen »

Are you maybe a little, only a very little bit jealous, Steve??? :wink:

Did I mention he looks soooo gorgeous in those pics. :lol:
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it (TSM)

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by Steve »

Carmen wrote:Are you maybe a little, only a very little bit jealous, Steve??? :wink:

Did I mention he looks soooo gorgeous in those pics. :lol:
LOL.......I am more than a little bit jealous. That man is 9 years older than me and looks 9 years younger!!!!! 8)

SelleckLover

#14 Post by SelleckLover »

Steve wrote:
LOL.......I am more than a little bit jealous. That man is 9 years older than me and looks 9 years younger!!!!!
Fortunately or unfortunately, some people just age a little better than others. Our Tom Terrific just happens to age well, and he's the kind of person that could wear a gunny sack and look like a million bucks! I'm the kind of person that has aged well, but I always look like a slob because of my body type. But I've learned to accept this about myself and don't care anymore! :D

wdm
Vice Admiral

#15 Post by wdm »

Sellecklover, I sent the photo to the Sage Lane address?? Does that make a difference? Thanks for any info.