Island Hopper T Shirts

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MPS
Fleet Admiral

#31 Post by MPS »

IKWYT,
The sizing for womens clothing is impossible. :roll: :roll: The number (or letter) on the size tag never means the same thing!! I can walk into Gap and buy a size 2 or a size 12. It's all random!

We appreciate eveything you have done. :D
Higgins: You've washed the car?! How extraordinary. Why would you do such a thing?

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#32 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Thanks MPS! I just want to try and make sure everyone is as pleased as possible with what we have set up on the site. I know how complicated women's clothing can get because of my wife. I hope people get what they want and enjoy wearing the shirts once they arrive. I know I love my KKC tank tops. I bought three of them and wear them to the pool or to run on a regular basis.

Miss Q
Fleet Admiral

#33 Post by Miss Q »

thanks for the effort, I will just buy the mens version :-)
Don't look at the dogs, work the lock

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#34 Post by Coops »

IKnowWhatYoureThinking wrote:Coops, if someone could get the artwork we could set it up on the site. I know someone also mentioned Cafe Press. If there is one on there already maybe we could post a link.

Also, what would everyone feel about an official Magnum Mania t shirt? We could have people submit designs and vote for the one we liked best, or have another method of choosing? What do you guys think?
I'm for both. I'd also like to see some comical "WWMD?" type shirt. THAT would be awesome!

Icepick
Admiral

#35 Post by Icepick »

I'd definitely like to have a go a doing a few MM designs. I have a few ideas already. The trickiest one so far would have been the Island Hoppers logo but that was a bit intricate, but as you've seen it turned out nice.

I'm also still working on a Coops design(beer label) but the font is a real pain in the ass. I gave up on Old Dusseldorf.

The KKC softball team logo(seen in Squeeze Play) I've pretty much done but that part of the logo at the bottom, which is hard to make out, needs to be redone. I also want to recreate Higgins' cricket team logo.
Icepick - Does it ever occur to you that you are always having to bail your friend Magnum out of trouble?

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#36 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Sounds good Icepick. I know the website where hwe have the KKC and IH shirts has a blue and white shirt like the Paddlers softball shirt. I'm thinking once we see what the popular colors of the IH t shirts are we can eliminate a few of the colors to give us more room from some other designs.

Icepick
Admiral

#37 Post by Icepick »

Sounds good, I'll keep plugging away at designs. Hopefully one day we'll have every shirt recreated! :D
Icepick - Does it ever occur to you that you are always having to bail your friend Magnum out of trouble?

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#38 Post by J.J. Walters »

Just to let you know, in addition to the 'Magnum Gear' section, I've also added your webpage to the right column of all pages that have a right column. It's under 'Magnum on the Web', named 'Magnum Shirts'.
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#39 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Thanks James. Hopefully with Icepick's help we can get some different shirts from the show for people to chose from.

MPS
Fleet Admiral

#40 Post by MPS »

My Island Hoppers shirt just arrived! It's a well made shirt and the logo is fabulous. :D A heads up here, the womens large does fit like a medium. Just thought I should mention that, in case anyone else is thinking of buying the ladies version.
Higgins: You've washed the car?! How extraordinary. Why would you do such a thing?

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#41 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

MPs I'm glad you like the shirt! I know it feels great everytime I get another piece of Magnum Gear. I'm still estatic over my Al's hat.