Anyone interested in a Cross of Lorraine Luminary?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Kahunagirl
Vice Admiral

Anyone interested in a Cross of Lorraine Luminary?

#1 Post by Kahunagirl »

Several years ago, my husband and I came across some candle luminaries at a local craft fair. We bought one then, and it looks so cool when the candle is lit that I now have at least one for every season. When I was ordering some for Xmas gifts this year (including a Scottish Lion to match the one tattooed on my 24-year old son's arm!), it occurred to me that the Croix could look really amazing.

The luminaries are now sold on-line (isn't everything!?), for $18 each (plus shipping -- usually ends up totaling around $23), and they will do custom artwork for just an additional $5 on the first one ordered. I'm willing to pay for the custom work, but was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in ordering one (or more!). Here is a link to the company's Website, so you can check out their work for yourself.

http://www.ealaindraoi.com/

The Scottish lion and the various Celtic designs look really good, and I think the Croix would be just awesome (as would a fleur-de-lis). I would give them the version with the gold cross, gold oval, and black background.

Let me know if you're interested -- I'd hate to "commission" them to make a special one just for me!

Kahunagirl