Magnum on free streaming site

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Dave-K
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Magnum on free streaming site

#1 Post by Dave-K »

Hi all

I found Magnum on https://ww8.soap2dayhd.co/film/magnum-p ... -01-23157/, havent checked if all episodes are there, but it does list all seasons.

This site also has a lot of the Jesse Stone movies available.

Quality is a bit hit and miss with some shows but watchable and no ads.

Also had some of the latest movies such as Indiana Jones and Oppenheimer, both good quality, and if you like 80s shows I have found St Elsewhere and Chicago Hope.

Happy free viewing

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

Re: Magnum on free streaming site

#2 Post by 308GUY »

Hope it works for everybody else. I got a bad screen message when I tried looking up other shows. Must be a "bug" on my machine :cry:
Last edited by 308GUY on Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Dave-K
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#3 Post by Dave-K »

what do you mean?

i hope you are not insinuating I am scamming? or are you warning me that there is a chance of being scammed using the website?

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by 308GUY »

That doesn't look/act like a "safe" site link....maybe just my computer?

Dave-K
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#5 Post by Dave-K »

Well it would have been nicer to make that comment rather than that insinuation.

I have been using it for months now without any problems, if you have a decent antivirus on your computer, it shouldnt let you proceed to the site.

Anyway, always better to be safe than sorry. Up to you whether you check it out or not. Alternatively, google the site and try that way.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Dave-K wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:49 pm what do you mean?

i hope you are not insinuating I am scamming? or are you warning me that there is a chance of being scammed using the website?
I'm sorry but why would you say that 308GUY was insinuating anything? :shock: There was absolutely nothing in his post that insinuated anything. Other than the site is not working for him and maybe there's a bug in his machine. Nothing directed at you at all.

Personally I'm not even going to bother clicking on that link because just looking at it it looks suspicious to me. And the fact that 308GUY already tried it and got something weird only reinforces that. Again, no one is implying that you're a scammer. If it works for you that's great. No need to ride other people down.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by 308GUY »

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:11 pm

I'm sorry but why would you say that 308GUY was insinuating anything? :shock: There was absolutely nothing in his post that insinuated anything. Other than the site is not working for him and maybe there's a bug in his machine. Nothing directed at you at all.

Personally I'm not even going to bother clicking on that link because just looking at it it looks suspicious to me. And the fact that 308GUY already tried it and got something weird only reinforces that. Again, no one is implying that you're a scammer. If it works for you that's great. No need to ride other people down.
Just to help clear this up....I edited my original post, and fully understand Dave K's response. So though I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support, Dave K was completely within his rights and his response was "gentlemanly" but to the point. :D

All good now, as I said, I hope it's just a glitch/bug in my machine, and that the link works fine for everybody else.

Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

308GUY wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:34 pm
ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:11 pm

Just to help clear this up....I edited my original post, and fully understand Dave K's response. So though I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support, Dave K was completely within his rights and his response was "gentlemanly" but to the point. :D

All good now, as I said, I hope it's just a glitch/bug in my machine, and that the link works fine for everybody else.
Ah ok, gotcha. All I saw was your current post and Dave's response to that post. Sorry for any unnecessary increases in blood pressure. :wink: All's well.

Dave-K
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#9 Post by Dave-K »

They say no good deed goes unpunished, sheesh, its only my third ever post on here and thought I would share a link to a site that has Magnum and a heap of other shows people may appreciate.

I have not received any warnings, scams, ads, emails or anything other than the video i want to stream.

I have been using it for months now without a problem, maybe I didnt get any of those messages due to my ad blocker

thanks for the message 308guy, I appreciate the clear up and understanding

So, I will go back to my quiet life of not posting and just reading

Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Dave-K wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:10 pm They say no good deed goes unpunished, sheesh, its only my third ever post on here and thought I would share a link to a site that has Magnum and a heap of other shows people may appreciate.

I have not received any warnings, scams, ads, emails or anything other than the video i want to stream.

I have been using it for months now without a problem, maybe I didnt get any of those messages due to my ad blocker

thanks for the message 308guy, I appreciate the clear up and understanding

So, I will go back to my quiet life of not posting and just reading
No worries, Dave. You're welcome to post here. Sorry if it looked like I jumped on you. I only reacted to what I saw. Didn't know that 308GUY changed his original post. If the link works for people that's cool. I don't watch MPI online because I have the whole series on DVD so I prefer to watch everything on my larger TV screen.