Amazon Prime has it behind a paywall again

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Treadwell
Commander

Amazon Prime has it behind a paywall again

#1 Post by Treadwell »

dab nab it

Riyan17
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Amazon Prime has it behind a paywall again

#2 Post by Riyan17 »

Once again, Amazon Prime has put it behind a paywall. It's frustrating how they keep restricting content. It feels like we're constantly paying for access to things that used to be included. Hopefully, they reconsider this approach soon. story saver Many of us subscribed for the convenience, not to keep encountering more barriers to what we want to watch.

Nikita70
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by Nikita70 »

I own the Blu-ray set and the iTunes version. Never rely on streaming for your favorites. Even though I already owned the iTunes I got the Blu-ray set when it became available.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Nikita70 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:43 am I own the Blu-ray set and the iTunes version. Never rely on streaming for your favorites. Even though I already owned the iTunes I got the Blu-ray set when it became available.
Yep, you just can't beat owning a physical copy of something. If calamity strikes and all internet across the country goes out it's nice to know that you can still reach for your favorite DVD and play it. :wink: