Magnum PI Live chat

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

metalmoose
Lieutenant Commander

Magnum PI Live chat

#1 Post by metalmoose »

It would be so cool if this website had a Magnum live chat link for any members or guest fans to chat live online. Just a thought, not sure how it could be possible though? I'm more of a vinyl or cassette guy than a computer guy.

Riyan17
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Magnum PI Live chat

#2 Post by Riyan17 »

Magnum PI Live chat: Exciting, captivating, and full of suspense! I'm hooked from the first minute. The cast brings such energy and charisma to the screen, making every scene a delight to watch. The storylines are always intriguing, keeping me on the edge of my seat. story saver And the chemistry between the characters? Simply electrifying. Can't wait for the next episode!

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

Re: Magnum PI Live chat

#3 Post by Pahonu »

Riyan17 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:40 am Magnum PI Live chat: Exciting, captivating, and full of suspense! I'm hooked from the first minute. The cast brings such energy and charisma to the screen, making every scene a delight to watch. The storylines are always intriguing, keeping me on the edge of my seat. story saver And the chemistry between the characters? Simply electrifying. Can't wait for the next episode!
AI generated