House from "FOILED AGAIN"

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mr. Keoki
Rear Admiral

House from "FOILED AGAIN"

#1 Post by Mr. Keoki »

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 1628-91721

Got 16 million lying around? :higgins:

Crazy how it looks almost unchanged. Weird place, in my opinion. They also have what looks like carpet around the pool (I'm guessing some sort of outdoor stuf) that was not there in the episode.

Anyway it caught my eye, while snooping around.
Mr. Keoki

"He was Hawaiian. I'm not very good with these names, It ended with an oki or lani"

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

Re: House from "FOILED AGAIN"

#2 Post by Chris109 »

Mr. Keoki wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:42 am https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 1628-91721

Got 16 million lying around? :higgins:

Crazy how it looks almost unchanged. Weird place, in my opinion. They also have what looks like carpet around the pool (I'm guessing some sort of outdoor stuf) that was not there in the episode.

Anyway it caught my eye, while snooping around.
Darn it. All I have is $15.8 m.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by 308GUY »

Chris109 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:45 pm

Darn it. All I have is $15.8 m.
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#4 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Pretty imposing entrance. Wonder what they're doing with that vacant lot? Is there something like a zipline between those two towers?
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Chris109 »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:44 pm Pretty imposing entrance. Wonder what they're doing with that vacant lot? Is there something like a zipline between those two towers?

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Pretty sure this was also the residence of Kumu mob boss Tony Alika (Ross Martin) in the Five-O season 11 episode "Number One With a Bullet" where McGarrett forces Alika and rival mobster (Nehemiah Persoff) to agree to a truce. Those front doors are unmistakable! I'm sure it was used in other Five-O episodes too. I've seen that pool many times.

That undeveloped lot next door has been sitting there for some time now. It was there when I visited in 2018. Wonder why no one scoops that one up. Prime real estate! Alright, I guess I'll do it. :|

Mr. Keoki
Rear Admiral

#7 Post by Mr. Keoki »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:44 pm Pretty imposing entrance. Wonder what they're doing with that vacant lot? Is there something like a zipline between those two towers?
That's definitely weird. I zoomed in on the pictures and can't figure what's going on there.
Mr. Keoki

"He was Hawaiian. I'm not very good with these names, It ended with an oki or lani"

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by T.Q. »

Did I read the property taxes correctly? :shock:
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

T.Q. wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:48 am Did I read the property taxes correctly? :shock:
$71,000 for 2021? :shock: Yeah that's crazy! I'd have to work a whole year just for the property tax alone!!

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by Sam »

Here is a video of the house that was posted nine months ago.

https://youtu.be/GO6p3Qb9PEU?si=VsVdZCaWGIOh3gaa

The house was also used in the original HFO.
The Waterfront Steal.