ConchRepublican

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

eagle
Fleet Admiral

ConchRepublican

#1 Post by eagle »

Hey all-- I note that we haven't seen ConchRepublican in a while... anybody know what's up? I see that he was last active about 3 months ago. Feel free to PM me if it isn't for public consumption.

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

Re: ConchRepublican

#2 Post by Pahonu »

I believe he has retired to the Conch Republic (Key West) from NYC, but I may be mistaken.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by eagle »

I'm just surprised that the Magnum superfan seems to have disappeared. I hope he's okay.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Chris109 »

I heard he took his surf ski out for a jaunt. Fell off, but was rescued by some yacht that had 3 Japanese females that were out for a joy ride. One of which was talking about the Magna Carta and Lincoln. Haven't heard from him since he radioed me saying something about finding some deserted island and would be out of commission for a few days.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by T.Q. »

Think he's fine and dandy.

Enjoying the good life.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by 308GUY »

Chris109 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:10 pm I heard he took his surf ski out for a jaunt. Fell off, but was rescued by some yacht that had 3 Japanese females that were out for a joy ride. One of which was talking about the Magna Carta and Lincoln. Haven't heard from him since he radioed me saying something about finding some deserted island and would be out of commission for a few days.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's hilarious guy! :magnum:

Think he'll probably "check in" at some point....I believe he's just been "busy"............LIVING! :geek:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by eagle »

I hope so. My understanding is that he owns this website at this point. I hope there's a plan for when he is no longer available/involved/whatever.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#8 Post by ConchRepublican »

Hi guys!

"The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"

Sorry for my extended absence, sometimes life gets in the way. I have been making sure the site remains intact and have reupped the domain for another three years. I keep intending to start updating the main page but my skills are lacking. One day ....

In the mean time keep enjoying the site and Tom Selleck's Magnum which we all know and love. As for that other thing, well, James saw fit to add a section for it so I leave it there.

In the mean time remember ... "Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts".
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by T.Q. »

ConchRepublican wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:31 pm Hi guys!

"The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"

Sorry for my extended absence, sometimes life gets in the way. I have been making sure the site remains intact and have reupped the domain for another three years. I keep intending to start updating the main page but my skills are lacking. One day ....

In the mean time keep enjoying the site and Tom Selleck's Magnum which we all know and love. As for that other thing, well, James saw fit to add a section for it so I leave it there.

In the mean time remember ... "Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts".
Welcome back.

Little disappointed with your long absence.

As Major Domo you have responsibilities you know.

Higgins would be so disappointed. :higgins:

:P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by terryfromkerry »

Aloha Conch.Great to know you along with Styles and Kenji are still on the estate. Keep up the good work guys. " At your post lads ! "
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#11 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Always good to see the familiar guys chiming in. Life can get in the way, of course. Time spent away from the phone and computer is time well spent. I’ve been trying to limit my own screen time! Still have time for an episode of Magnum one in a while, however.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by terryfromkerry »

Yes Styles, as you said life can get in the way. It's so important to stop and smell the roses not to mention the night blooming CEREUS MANDEVILLUS. :higgins:
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#13 Post by Styles Bitchley »

terryfromkerry wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:58 am Yes Styles, as you said life can get in the way. It's so important to stop and smell the roses not to mention the night blooming CEREUS MANDEVILLUS. :higgins:
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by terryfromkerry »

👍

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#15 Post by ConchRepublican »

terryfromkerry wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:58 am Yes Styles, as you said life can get in the way. It's so important to stop and smell the roses not to mention the night blooming CEREUS MANDEVILLUS. :higgins:
I am SO tempted to try and plant one down here and see if it takes!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04