Theme song in LEGOs

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

80s Big Hair
Admiral

Theme song in LEGOs

#1 Post by 80s Big Hair »

Here it is. Let me see if I can get the youtube tags to work.

youtu.be/sGh_7mXGTzE

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

Re: Theme song in LEGOs

#2 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

80s Big Hair wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:36 pm Here it is. Let me see if I can get the youtube tags to work.

youtu.be/sGh_7mXGTzE
Terrific Big Hair, kudos to whomever made it as well. Thank you so much for sharing it, the next time you blow into St. Louis I'll have uncle Luther Gillis give you the full tour.
He may be off the cob but he cuts a mean rug, a few Old Dusseldorfs and he's cooking with gas.
Hands off Blanche though, she's Luther's private stock, he had to keep reminding The Big Guy and The Butler of that when they visited.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by eagle »

Wow, this is great - I'll have to show my children. Thanks!

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by KENJI »

Well done!!!
I bet that took quite a few hours to put together from start to finish!

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Chris109 »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:04 am
80s Big Hair wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:36 pm Here it is. Let me see if I can get the youtube tags to work.

youtu.be/sGh_7mXGTzE
Terrific Big Hair, kudos to whomever made it as well. Thank you so much for sharing it, the next time you blow into St. Louis I'll have uncle Luther Gillis give you the full tour.
He may be off the cob but he cuts a mean rug, a few Old Dusseldorfs and he's cooking with gas.
Hands off Blanche though, she's Luther's private stock, he had to keep reminding The Big Guy and The Butler of that when they visited.
What file number would it be?

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

Chris109 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:26 pm
Luther's nephew Dobie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:04 am

youtu.be/sGh_7mXGTzE
What file number would it be?
Blanche put it somewhere between The Rockford Files and The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler so I can't tell you the number at the moment.