Thomas Magnum--wimps out?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

Re: Thomas Magnum--wimps out?

#61 Post by Pahonu »

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:21 am
Pahonu wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:59 am TQ, if I misrepresented you as a Canadian expatriate, and Ivan, if I misrepresented you as a Ukrainian-American immigrant, I apologize. I am certainly part of a biracial African-American/Caucasian family and am NOT a “redneck” as I have once again been misrepresented as. I was far too nice in the above post with the loincloth and spear comment. I think only one poster here is hiding behind the anonymity of their avatar.
A Slavic redneck, eh? Well, that's a first! :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#62 Post by T.Q. »

To be honest, I am kinda a "redneck" slash "trailer trash" type of a guy. :P :lol:
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Pahonu

#63 Post by Pahonu »

T.Q. wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:31 pm To be honest, I am kinda a "redneck" slash "trailer trash" type of a guy. :P :lol:
So one out of three then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit:
Just wondering, do they even have trailer parks in the Bahamas???

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#64 Post by T.Q. »

Pahonu wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:44 pm
T.Q. wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:31 pm To be honest, I am kinda a "redneck" slash "trailer trash" type of a guy. :P :lol:

Edit:
No. Hurricanes.

We do have a ghetto and there are illegal Haitian Shanty Towns (which don’t fair much better than trailers in a storm unfortunately. Lots died in Dorian).
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Pahonu

#65 Post by Pahonu »

T.Q. wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:37 am

Edit:
No. Hurricanes.

We do have a ghetto and there are illegal Haitian Shanty Towns (which don’t fair much better than trailers in a storm unfortunately. Lots died in Dorian).
Thanks, I was thinking the same about hurricanes. Sad about the Hatian communities. :(

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#66 Post by T.Q. »

Pahonu wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:46 am
T.Q. wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:37 am

Edit:
No. Hurricanes.

Thanks, I was thinking the same about hurricanes. Sad about the Hatian communities. :(
The Bahamian Government wants to tackle the problem of illegals and especially the Shanty Towns that are made from plywood, no codes (obviously) and just out in the bush. They get a lot of criticism (bigotry, human rights, etc) for trying to crack down but it is really unsafe for many reasons.