Magnum Playlist

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

Magnum Playlist

#1 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Hi guys!

Stumbled across this Spotify playlist and was wondering what you think. What's missing? What's there that shouldn't be?

I see a lot that I recognise, but perhaps he could have included versions of Misty, Chain Gang and Under the Boardwalk (I must say the latter two have been on my mind with the recent loss of Roger). What do you think? What's need to make the ultimate Magnum playlist?

"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

Re: Magnum Playlist

#2 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Okay, so maybe I should have looked at the website first? Should have assumed James had compiled this list at some point!

http://magnum-mania.com/Lists/Episode_Music.html

But still, what's an actual good Magnum playlist that would be fun to put on. I mean Gilbert and Sullivan is fun, but it's going to throw the vibe off.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

Re: Magnum Playlist

#3 Post by Pahonu »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:08 pm Okay, so maybe I should have looked at the website first? Should have assumed James had compiled this list at some point!

http://magnum-mania.com/Lists/Episode_Music.html

But still, what's an actual good Magnum playlist that would be fun to put on. I mean Gilbert and Sullivan is fun, but it's going to throw the vibe off.
Before I scrolled down to see your second post I was about to recommend The Mikado! :lol: