Magnum, P.I. dropped from WGN lineup?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#16 Post by SelleckLover »

LOL Shermy! :D

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#17 Post by golfmobile »

And I'm delighted Shermy has adopted my Elmo Ziller Higgins as his avatar! Talk about being "accepted"!! Thanks, Shermy!

The "reception" here of my Magnum GI cast has been truly heart-warming and definitely makes my day almost every day! Was anyone else freaking this morning when the site seemed to be down for a few hours? I tell ya, I was jonesing for my Magnum-Mania daily fix! (or was it down only for me? I was really panicked, not knowing how to get in touch with anyone to ask if it was down for them too. If anyone would like to PM me his/her "real" email address, I would guard it carefully and use it only in an emergency, but I would like to be able to touch base outside the MM site and find out what's going on. I'll be happy to provide mine, because if we can't touch base here, we lose each other!)

golf
"Portside, buddy."

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#18 Post by J.J. Walters »

golfmobile wrote:Was anyone else freaking this morning when the site seemed to be down for a few hours? I tell ya, I was jonesing for my Magnum-Mania daily fix!
Heh! 8)

Yeah, my host was down for a bit this morning. Overall, it's a pretty realiable host for the most part. I've never seen it down for more than a few hours when it's down (which it very rarely is).
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

SelleckLover

#19 Post by SelleckLover »

My email addy is on the memberlist, always has been. :D

MagnumPI_Cat
Commander

#20 Post by MagnumPI_Cat »

Golf, if you want my email just ask.
Out of my way before I run you down and enjoy it! - Thomas Magnum, Tropical Madness, season 2.

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#21 Post by golfmobile »

If anyone else wants to PM me their email addresses, I'll set up an email
Group on my AOL account and then I can send a Group email to check and see if the site is really down or not. I realize the site is VERY reliable for the most part, but I'm never sure if the fault lies with me and/or my connection or the site. So sometimes checking with someone else lets me know what's going on.

SL,

Got yours, I think -- use the one from your . . . kre8it site?

golf
"Portside, buddy."

SelleckLover

#22 Post by SelleckLover »

Golf,

Yeppers! That's the one!