Question on "Texas Lightning"

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Sebastian Sabre
Lieutenant Commander

Question on "Texas Lightning"

#1 Post by Sebastian Sabre »

Hi Guys,

Saw this again last week on the Hallmark channel. I don't like how they edit the episodes! My old DVD's are messed up so I've been missing parts that I hoped to catch up on when they air.

They cut the scene in the greenhouse (that was once briefly used in the credits) when Higgins is spraying plants and Magnum is talking behind him. Can anyone give me the scoop on the dialogue? Is Magnum asking to borrow a tux for the card game?

I'm guessing this is the case because at the end Higgins sees Magnum on the island and exclaims:

"OH MY GOD! THE TUXEDO!!!" :D :D :D

Hilarious how Magnum cut the tuxedo pant legs to make shorts!!! :D :D :D

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

Re: Question on "Texas Lightning"

#2 Post by K Hale »

Yes, he wants to borrow a tux but Higgins thinks he’s going to ruin it and tells him to rent one instead. Magnum says it’s his birthday so Higgins should let him borrow a tux instead of giving him a present. Higgins says Robin already bought Magnum a present, so Higgins will return it since Magnum wants to borrow a tux instead. The scene ends with Magnum trying to get Higgins to tell him what the present is so he can decide whether it might be something better than having to pay to rent a tuxedo.

Personally, I think he should’ve called Higgins‘ bluff. :lol: If there really is a present, then Magnum gets a cool present from Robin for the price of a tuxedo rental. If there is no present, the Magnum gets the free tuxedo, plus he wins the contest with Higgins. He really can’t lose!
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

Sebastian Sabre
Lieutenant Commander

#3 Post by Sebastian Sabre »

Many thanks! That is hilarious!

I need to get new DVD's!

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by K Hale »

I have it uploaded to my Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/387988565
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

Sebastian Sabre
Lieutenant Commander

#5 Post by Sebastian Sabre »

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!