Need help finding an episode

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

mattdarnell
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Need help finding an episode

#1 Post by mattdarnell »

Aloha,

Can you please help me find the episode I am thinking about. It has my favorite interaction between Higgins and Magnum at the end of the episode.

Magnum promises to move out if Higgins develops a picture for him.

At the end, Higgins says that Magnum must go through an inventory and intentionally postpones to anther day so Magnum can stay.

I thought it was an episode when TC was shot but have searched Magnum Mania and Wikipedia but can not identify it.

Any help will be appreciated. Extra Karma for finding the end of the episode on youtube.

Mahalo!

steveadl
Fleet Admiral

Re: Need help finding an episode

#2 Post by steveadl »

Pretty sure you’re referring to ‘Memories Are Forever’ part 1. The film is of photos Magnum takes while being bored on a stakeout of a yacht in the harbour. He thinks he sees Michelle and wants the film developed to prove it.

Mr. Keoki
Rear Admiral

#3 Post by Mr. Keoki »

Yeah TC isn't shot because he's helping him move out at the end.

The show in question is "Thicker Than Blood". Season 1, ep. 12.

GO COAST GUARD

If you're an Amazon Prime member they have all MAGNUM PI episodes for free. :luther: :luther:
Mr. Keoki

"He was Hawaiian. I'm not very good with these names, It ended with an oki or lani"

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by K Hale »

Yep that’s “Thicker Than Blood.” Magnum has photographed a ship and wants the picture blown up so he can read the name on it. Higgins wants to negotiate and Magnum flies off the handle, saying he’ll just move out if Higgins develops the picture. Higgins is totally taken aback by this overreaction, develops the picture, then when Magnum starts moving out, Higgins says he can’t leave until he takes inventory, and he doesn’t have time to take inventory today. Maybe tomorrow. Magnum then says forget it, if Higgins will not take inventory today, he’s not leaving. And unsurprisingly, Higgins is just fine with that. :lol: :higgins: :magnum:
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

mattdarnell
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#5 Post by mattdarnell »

That is the one!

I didn't remember it being so early in the series.

mattdarnell
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#6 Post by mattdarnell »

I love that scene!!!