Should I move to Oahu?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Aloha Friday
Admiral

Re: Should I move to Oahu?

#31 Post by Aloha Friday »

Nice collection of watches...I have a Steinhart as well, but not the Pepsi GMT. Mine is the Ocean Black...the Submariner clone. Is yours the 39 or the 42mm GMT? I have been wanting one, but not sure which to get. I don't know why they didn't do a 40mm instead of two different sizes. Copyright maybe?

I like the C7 Corvette...maybe even a little better than the C8. I had a C5 for years and loved that. My fun car is my 64 Vette...had it for 22 years now. Image
Aloha Friday
Tidewater, Virginia

Crockett
Lieutenant

Re: Should I move to Oahu?

#32 Post by Crockett »

Aloha Friday wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:10 pm Nice collection of watches...I have a Steinhart as well, but not the Pepsi GMT. Mine is the Ocean Black...the Submariner clone. Is yours the 39 or the 42mm GMT? I have been wanting one, but not sure which to get. I don't know why they didn't do a 40mm instead of two different sizes. Copyright maybe?

I like the C7 Corvette...maybe even a little better than the C8. I had a C5 for years and loved that. My fun car is my 64 Vette...had it for 22 years
Nice. Now that is a classic!

My Steinhart is a 42 mm, I like them on the larger side. Been on the waiting list for the real deal for 3 years. Probably won't happen since I refuse to buy watches I don't want in order to move up on that list. Obviously I won't pay grey mark prices either. The Steinhart has a better water resistance rating, so there's that.