Who do you think TM ended up with (romantically)? (SPOILERS)

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MagnumFan
Captain

Who do you think TM ended up with (romantically)? (SPOILERS)

#1 Post by MagnumFan »

With Michelle dead, Thomas would need a mother for Lily. He realized his parental duties and signed back up for the Navy...Who do you think, out of the women we saw he with, he most likely ended up with?

Steve
Fleet Admiral

Re: Who do you think TM ended up with (romantically)? (SPOIL

#2 Post by Steve »

MagnumFan wrote:With Michelle dead, Thomas would need a mother for Lily. He realized his parental duties and signed back up for the Navy...Who do you think, out of the women we saw he with, he most likely ended up with?
To watch out for Lily while he was in, Higgins/Robin.....When he got out...........?????? I'm thinking a very exotic Middle Eastern woman that was a CIA operative he met while on missions in the region..............

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Stelth »

Maggie. She was a hotty and I'll bet she'd be a good mom.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

MagnumFan wrote:With Michelle dead, Thomas would need a mother for Lily. He realized his parental duties and signed back up for the Navy...Who do you think, out of the women we saw he with, he most likely ended up with?
Hi Magnum fan,
If Tom Selleck had any input in to this question, he might very well opt for Carol Burnett's character he was stuck in the bank with(I can't recall her name/episode offhand).
Selleck has repeatedly stated, when asked, that Carol was the sexiest actress he ever did a scene with.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#5 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Sally Ponting, of course! :wink:

"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

Styles Bitchley wrote:Sally Ponting, of course! :wink:

Styles,
Game, set and match to you. Can't disagree with your selection of Mrs. Selleck.
That reminds me, did I read somewhere here that his 1st spouse also appeared on the show?
Dobie

"Nice to meet you Dopie"
"Thats Dobie with a 'B' !"

The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis starring Dwayne Hickman

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Steve »

Luther's nephew Dobie wrote:
Styles Bitchley wrote:Sally Ponting, of course! :wink:

Styles,
Game, set and match to you. Can't disagree with your selection of Mrs. Selleck.
That reminds me, did I read somewhere here that his 1st spouse also appeared on the show?
Dobie

"Nice to meet you Dopie"
"Thats Dobie with a 'B' !"

The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis starring Dwayne Hickman
His first wife was the Blonde in J. Digger Doyle...I've always wondered if that was why the marriage broke up (Erin Gray)

waverly2211
Captain

#8 Post by waverly2211 »

Stelth wrote:Maggie. She was a hotty and I'll bet she'd be a good mom.
Any chance went out the window when Maggie lied about whether his daughter was still alive in the final episode.

Tesza
Lieutenant Commander

#9 Post by Tesza »

What about Cynthia? I mean, there was not a lot of women on the show managing to make Magnum forget about Michelle. Finding a proper naval base in California cannot be this hard, and Cynthia can continue doing her job. But I don't know about her "mom skills" ...

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#10 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Tesza wrote:What about Cynthia? I mean, there was not a lot of women on the show managing to make Magnum forget about Michelle. Finding a proper naval base in California cannot be this hard, and Cynthia can continue doing her job. But I don't know about her "mom skills" ...
In all seriousness, this was the most sincere love interest. Probably most believable.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

MagnumFan
Captain

#11 Post by MagnumFan »

Tesza wrote:What about Cynthia? I mean, there was not a lot of women on the show managing to make Magnum forget about Michelle. Finding a proper naval base in California cannot be this hard, and Cynthia can continue doing her job. But I don't know about her "mom skills" ...
I always hoped she'd be the one too. I mean, the only thing that got in their way was Tom's hectic P.I. lifestyle. I'd like to think that sometime after re-upping, he contacted her and they ended up getting married. Giving him and Lily a stable family life.

Orrymain
Lieutenant Commander

#12 Post by Orrymain »

Cynthia has issues, so that's a no go in my book. Maggie might be good. I think she always had a thing for Magnum. I actually would like to see him with Carol. He did call her to take care of Lily in the finale and she apparently was comfortable enough that she told everyone Lily was there and even got her in the wedding! lol I actually always thought that was strange and a horrible omission in the finale, that Magnum didn't tell Higgens that Lily was there and alive.

Oh -- and the first Mrs. Selleck was in two eps, as I recall.

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by KingKC »

I vote for Dana Delany's character - Cynthia Ferrell. Second would be Maggie Pool - Jean Bruce Scott. I cannot see Carol Burnett's character of Susan Johnson.