For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Lance Mannion
Lieutenant Commander

#1 Post by Lance Mannion »

Just wanted to say, "Hi Guys :-) " ... But seriously, like most men my age - I grew up loving the show ... What's not to love ? ... Pretty girls, bloodless fights, great cars, great buddies and a pseudo father figure like Higgins to give you just enough grief … Never thought about it much until relatively recently … And now I’m re-watching all the old episodes --- A few years ago, I came back from War; and I see the show in an entirely different way - I finally get why one of my favorite HS Teachers (a Viet Vet) would walk around in those Hawaiian shirts (I grew up in NY) … Anyway, there’s something very relaxing about watching the show - Great job to our hosts ….

Regards,

LM

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: Newbie

#2 Post by ConchRepublican »

Welcome to the virtual Estate Lance! The lads are enjoying a steak so feel free to take an easy stroll.

And Thank You for your service!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by 308GUY »

ConchRepublican wrote:Welcome to the virtual Estate Lance! The lads are enjoying a steak so feel free to take an easy stroll.

And Thank You for your service!
Times two.

Looking forward to your sharing your insights if/when you want to.

Always glad to see new members, especially ones that helped keep the country safe so we could enjoy watching MPI! :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#4 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome Aboard!

Hawaii Winds
Admiral

#5 Post by Hawaii Winds »

Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Lance Mannion
Lieutenant Commander

#6 Post by Lance Mannion »

Thanks to all you guys for your warm welcome ... I look forward to many M-PI discussions (a VERY under-rated show, in my opinion) - And I was serious about the show being "relaxing" to Vets, if you know of a guy or gal who has Served recently, let them know about the replays ... I sincerely believe the young-ins will see and appreciate what I do ...

Regards,

LM

TSMIV
Vice Admiral

#7 Post by TSMIV »

Hi Lance – I’m 11 months late but welcome ! You will love the website – it’s a source of constant joy to me ! :magnum: :higgins: :)