Animated gifs?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MikeLogan
Lieutenant

Re: Animated gifs?

#316 Post by MikeLogan »

MikeLogan
Lieutenant

#317 Post by MikeLogan »

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#318 Post by T.Q. »

HD gifs.

Me likey.

Thanks.

Welcome to MM.
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

MikeLogan
Lieutenant

#319 Post by MikeLogan »

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#320 Post by Styles Bitchley »

That last one is great. Thank Heaven for Little Girls and Big Ones Too?
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

MikeLogan
Lieutenant

#321 Post by MikeLogan »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:14 pm That last one is great. Thank Heaven for Little Girls and Big Ones Too?
That's the one!

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#322 Post by Styles Bitchley »

MikeLogan wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:22 am
Styles Bitchley wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:14 pm That last one is great. Thank Heaven for Little Girls and Big Ones Too?
That's the one!
I think we may have discovered a new game!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#323 Post by T.Q. »

Haven't made a gif in a long time.

Et voilà.

Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

#324 Post by Pahonu »

T.Q. wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:03 pm Haven't made a gif in a long time.

Et voilà.

Lest We Forget, right? Higgins is trying to get Magnum to be his bridge fourth by assisting him with his case. He even packs him a lunch for surveillance! :lol:

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#325 Post by T.Q. »

Pahonu wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:11 pm

Et voilà.

Lest We Forget, right? Higgins is trying to get Magnum to be his bridge fourth by assisting him with his case. He even packs him a lunch for surveillance! :lol:
Ding. Ding. Ding. Winner winner chicken dinner. :lol:

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#326 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Et voilà.

I always found it funny Higgins packing lunch for TM. Like he's a little kid going off to school. Little Tommy. :lol:

In fact the whole bridge subplot and Higgins doing all these favors for TM is one of the best in the entire series. Love when Zeus and Apollo get him his slippers after his swim. :)

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

#327 Post by Pahonu »

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:08 pm

Et voilà.

I always found it funny Higgins packing lunch for TM. Like he's a little kid going off to school. Little Tommy. :lol:

In fact the whole bridge subplot and Higgins doing all these favors for TM is one of the best in the entire series. Love when Zeus and Apollo get him his slippers after his swim. :)
It’s one of the best, and Higgins response at the end when he finds out TM’s not the T. Magnum who won in São Paulo in the 70’s was great! Plus Magnum’s words, “I’m sure I can learn bridge. I’m great at poker. What’s wild?” :lol:

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#328 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Pahonu wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:02 am
ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:08 pm

Et voilà.

It’s one of the best, and Higgins response at the end when he finds out TM’s not the T. Magnum who won in São Paulo in the 70’s was great! Plus Magnum’s words, “I’m sure I can learn bridge. I’m great at poker. What’s wild?” :lol:
Yep, the whole denouement is classic. Great finish!

I typically have "J. Digger Doyle" as my #5 favorite of the first season (behind the pilot, "Never Again", "No Need to Know", and "Skin Deep") but sometimes I wonder if it's not a 2-way tie with "Lest We Forget". Both are equally memorable and well-written.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#329 Post by T.Q. »

Some new gifs.

Apologies if I've posted before. My memory sucks. :lol:

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#330 Post by T.Q. »