Theodore Calvin (TC) Sports Nut?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Hawaii Winds
Admiral

Theodore Calvin (TC) Sports Nut?

#1 Post by Hawaii Winds »

Watching through all of the eight seasons, TC has worn many different hats, ranging form SF 49ers, LA Lakers, and T-shirts from Grambling University. Was he a sport nut, or was this just part of his character?

Does anyone know how many different sport teams hat and t-shirts he has worn?......not that it matters, just curious.

Sisophous
Fleet Admiral

Re: Theodore Calvin (TC) Sports Nut?

#2 Post by Sisophous »

Hawaii Winds wrote:Was he a sport nut, or was this just part of his character?
I'd guess just an ordinary guy who enjoys sports. The many named apparel he wore makes his character seem very down to earth.

He coached a local peewee football team and in at least one episode coached a softball team. He also played pick up basketball. I can't recall him playing tennis, perhaps in some episode but that was Magnum's sport.

BWheelz54
Admiral

Re: Theodore Calvin (TC) Sports Nut?

#3 Post by BWheelz54 »

I remember Thomas and TC driving back from a tennis match in Season 1, Episode 13's "All Roads Lead to Floyd." TC brags that he bested Thomas on the tennis court, so maybe we should think of TC's character as the real athlete among the gang. And I have a feeling from watching the shows that Mr. Mosley was himself a real good athlete. He just moves like an athlete, if that makes sense.