Funniest Laughing Scenes

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by 308GTS »

Jennifer Chapman was also a total babe.

Arun
------

"The only thing that's going to touch you is a 10ft pole"

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#17 Post by IslandHopper »

There are two good laughing scenes in Adelaide (season 1). The first one is where Magnum is trying to con TC and Rick to come to the Horse Show and work security. They crack up when they find out that his client is a horse. :lol: The second scene is where Higgins meets Magnum at the Horse Show and he cracks up upon finding out that his client is a horse.:twisted:
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by 308GTS »

Yes, that scene with Rick, TC and TM was funny.

Also worthy of note was to see just how much slimmer Higgins was compared to the later episodes.
Arun
------

eeyore
Admiral

#19 Post by eeyore »

I don't recall how much laughter was involved but one of the funniest scenes is in the episode (I'm sorry I'm bad with the names) where Robin puts up the estate as a bet on the baseball game.When the girl at bat drives the base ball into Rick's crotch and he falls down in pain. She rushes up to ask him if it's his stomach that hurts and the expression on Magnum's face and his reaction is PRICELESS!

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#20 Post by 308GTS »

Many funny moments to be had in "Luther Gillis File #001" which I watched this evening. TM's trademark laugh was there when he was talking to Luther and Higgins in the bank, a funny scene with Lt. Tanaka grilling Higgins and Luther and yet more funny scenes with Luther Gillis waking up with his teddy by his side.

All in all a good episode.
Arun
------

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#21 Post by eegorr »

There is a pretty good laughing scene (Magnum only) in Mr. White Death when Earl (Ernest Borgnine) remembers Higgins as "Punky". :lol:

M1911A1
Lieutenant

#22 Post by M1911A1 »

My funniest scene ?
it's in season 1 - Missing in Action - 17'50" - Magnum's reaction when TC asks him 50 $ for the spark plugs. :lol:

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#23 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Shermy wrote:My favorite laughing scene is in Distant Relative. When Higgins' RC airplane crashes early in the episode, the explosion of laughter it elicits from Magnum is priceless. :lol:
Sherym I enjoyed this one as well. Infact, I chuckle everytime I watch this episode.