Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

Mandy (No Need To Know)
10%
J. Digger Doyle (J. Digger Doyle)
36%
Sara Clifford (The Woman On The Beach)
3%
David Bannister (The Jororo Kill)
1%
Margo (Italian Ice)
3%
Jeannie Lowry (Texas Lightning)
No votes
Bibi Kiamani (Black On White)
3%
Ginger Grant (Mixed Doubles)
3%
Diane Dupres (Echoes Of The Mind)
13%
Other (Please specify in a post)
28%

Total votes: 140

Derek
Commander

Re: Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

#256 Post by Derek »

Voted for Bibi Kiamani in "Black on White", but could as well have voted for Mandy in "No Need to Know". It is difficult, too many gorgeous women in this show... Even in the pilot, you see two babes after less than five minutes or so :)
I know what you're thinking. And you're right.

MagnumILWU
Fleet Admiral

#257 Post by MagnumILWU »

http://resizing.flixster.com/jeUH5kINur ... 96_ori.jpg Jenny Agutter gets my vote! Krista Villeroch in "Little Games" 1985. There's just something about her! Logan's Run; An American Werewolf in London! Even her voice is sexy!
"pickled egg please"

Fr. Paddy McGuinness
Admiral

#258 Post by Fr. Paddy McGuinness »

Derek wrote:Voted for Bibi Kiamani in "Black on White", but could as well have voted for Mandy in "No Need to Know". It is difficult, too many gorgeous women in this show... Even in the pilot, you see two babes after less than five minutes or so :)
Gotta agree on Bibi. I think it was the scene where she came out of the water. Ever since Dr. No I've had a thing for women coming out of the ocean.
Faith and Begorrah!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#259 Post by Steve »

Fr. Paddy McGuinness wrote:
Derek wrote:Voted for Bibi Kiamani in "Black on White", but could as well have voted for Mandy in "No Need to Know". It is difficult, too many gorgeous women in this show... Even in the pilot, you see two babes after less than five minutes or so :)
Gotta agree on Bibi. I think it was the scene where she came out of the water. Ever since Dr. No I've had a thing for women coming out of the ocean.
Yep, Bibi, Ursula Andress in Dr. No and Halle Berry in Die Another Day...........Great water egresses

Rands
Rear Admiral

#260 Post by Rands »

In my very humble opinion, I would have to rate the two hottest "Magnum" babes as: Susie Elene as Mai Ling (China Doll), and Patrice Martinez as Linda Lee Ellison (Forty).

I must admit, that my very first viewing of Susie Elene, left me absolutely enchanted, much to my former spouse's chagrin. I was very surprised that she did not make several appearances, or a recurring role on Magnum. Patrice Martinez was another enchanting figure, who's beauty and grace, were clearly displayed to the viewer. Both ladies were quite remarkable!

I must admit, that I am married to a very lovely Asian beauty of Japanese decent, and my views may be a bit jaded. But, none the less, they have my vote.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#261 Post by eagle »

I'm going through the series again, and I'm now on season 3 episode 1. So far, my votes are for J Digger Doyle and Lexi Ziller.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#262 Post by Styles Bitchley »

No doubt about it: Kiki (Elizabeth Lindsey) from Lest We Forget. I think I've mentioned this elsewhere...

Not only hot but smart too! She even has a TED talk.

"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

MaximRecoil
Fleet Admiral

#263 Post by MaximRecoil »

27 pages and no mention of France Nuyen (unless I missed it)?

I was going to mention "Bond Girl" Honor Blackman too, but I was misremembering. I was thinking she was in the Magnum, P.I. episode that was filmed in London, England (Deja Vu), but it was the Columbo episode that was filmed in London, England (Dagger of the Mind) that she was in.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#264 Post by Steve »

MaximRecoil wrote:27 pages and no mention of France Nuyen (unless I missed it)?

I was going to mention "Bond Girl" Honor Blackman too, but I was misremembering. I was thinking she was in the Magnum, P.I. episode that was filmed in London, England (Deja Vu), but it was the Columbo episode that was filmed in London, England (Dagger of the Mind) that she was in.
Ah yes, Elan of Troyius.........If I remember right Captain Kirk spanked her and bedded her all in one episode..........

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#265 Post by J.J. Walters »

Damn... Wow! I somehow missed that episode of ST:TOS. I definitely didn't miss her in the classic Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode Code Name: Diamond Head (1977). Seen that episode, oh, about 5 or 6 times now. :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

giant_albatross
Lieutenant Commander

#266 Post by giant_albatross »

Obviously, a very difficult decision, but I would go with Julia Montgomery in Find Me A Rainbow.

Not particularly into Erin Grey (J. Digger Doyle) myself. Don't agree with the runaway result on here.

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

#267 Post by KingKC »

How about Amy Yasbeck, Dana Delaney and Nancy Stafford???

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#268 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

J.J. Walters wrote:

Damn... Wow! I somehow missed that episode of ST:TOS. I definitely didn't miss her in the classic Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode Code Name: Diamond Head (1977). Seen that episode, oh, about 5 or 6 times now. :)
France Nuyen was married to I SPY star Robert Culp. About ten years ago after I got the complete I SPY on DVD I read everything I could find on the series.
France appeared on I SPY several times and if I am not mistaken her kiss with Culp may have preceded the "first" interracial kiss on TV, the Star Trek episode "Plato's Children".
Culp, who had quite the rep as a ladies man, was taken aback how Nuyen enthralled him when they first met, she could walk into a room and every man from 8 to 80 was beguiled. Her intellect surpassed her beauty and though Culp himself was extremely intelligent he said living with her was like a cosmic sexual/mental chess game that neither could ever win but couldn't stop playing. He had to leave her before she destroyed him.
Wow, we didn't have girls like that at the neighborhood bar or the bowling alley when I was growing up in Jersey. None of the Bayonne girls were whispering Rimbaud in your ear whilst engaging in a "cosmic" relationship chess game.

"I am Chinese. I am a stone. I go where I am kicked"...France Nuyen

NotthatRick
Admiral

#269 Post by NotthatRick »

I think that I read somewhere that she retired and became a Doctor or a researcher, something along those lines.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#270 Post by Styles Bitchley »

I love when this thread gets bumped every few years or so. I stand by my vote!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.