Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

Mandy (No Need To Know)
10%
J. Digger Doyle (J. Digger Doyle)
36%
Sara Clifford (The Woman On The Beach)
3%
David Bannister (The Jororo Kill)
1%
Margo (Italian Ice)
3%
Jeannie Lowry (Texas Lightning)
No votes
Bibi Kiamani (Black On White)
3%
Ginger Grant (Mixed Doubles)
3%
Diane Dupres (Echoes Of The Mind)
13%
Other (Please specify in a post)
28%

Total votes: 140

Waltstasz
Admiral

#16 Post by Waltstasz »

Hmm... I guess you're right. The poll was for one woman and I think I've mentioned three or four by now. :D

Okay, I pick Marsha MacKenzie. Pretty and rich. :lol:
Last edited by Waltstasz on Wed May 09, 2007 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My darling, you look ravishing... A-heh, heh heh... A little champagne?

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by 308GTS »

Vanity I'm very sorry for your loss too. My best wishes go out to you and your boys.

This is turning into a thread for us broken hearted men. But, you know the show is also like this, there have been so many sad and happy times. Magnum has suffered so many losses and heartache over the years and perhaps now more than ever before this may be the reason why I am watching it. I can really feel for him. Last night I watched the bonus episode "Little Girl Who" from the season 6 DVD set, I very nearly fell apart towards the end as Magnum had to say goodbye to Lily.

It was almost too much for me because right now as my marriage comes to an end I'm seeing my 5 year old daughter 3 times a week and I too have to say goodbye to her, at least until the next visit. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to face in my life so far.

I have to say that Magnum has been a life saver for me throughout this period. It's sad at times but also very funny, this helps.
Arun
------

"The only thing that's going to touch you is a 10ft pole"

salmon58
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#18 Post by salmon58 »

Vanity, I will also add my condolences for your loss. And at such a young age.

But I have to disagree with your choice!

If I could, I'd sit here all day and vote for Digger Doyle! Erin Gray can do no wrong in my book.
"C'mon, T.C. Nothing can go wrong."

Vanity
Rear Admiral

#19 Post by Vanity »

Thanks a lot to all of you for your messages of simpathy.
To tell the truth, that's whiy I pcked the nickname of Vanity, it's the combination of the 3 names of my wife & my boys. Same goes for the avatar...it's a long story.

308GTS, I'm sorry for you to have to go through all this pain too. But the kids are worth fighting for. So hang in there for your daughter, and for yourself.
You'll always be their Dad. That's what I tell my sons: their Mom will aways remain their Mom, the only one, the best one. That goes for your daughter too in regards to her Dad.

Getting back to the topic - there's no way Digger Doyle can win over Mandy . Can I vote twice ? 8)

Mahalo to you all
Vanity
I know what you're thinking...

Danno
Fleet Admiral

#20 Post by Danno »

Hi Guys,
What a great topic...

My vote goes for 'Unknown Model'... the girl in the red bikini. 8)
Last edited by Danno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#21 Post by 308GTS »

Dan, I believe her name was Lani in that episode. No idea what her real name is though.

Thanks for your supportive and kind words Vanity. Yes indeed I have a very close bond with my daughter and also with my 7 year old son, I can only hope that this remains the way always. Life is hard but time helps to heal the pain.

I'd like to double vote for Robin Dearden too.
Arun
------

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#22 Post by J.J. Walters »

Ha, that's too funny ("Unknown Model"). I actually had identified her in the Episode Guide (after I initially didn't know who she was), but forgot to update her pic caption in the Screen Caps & Hawaiian Peaches pages. I've updated them now. Yeah that's Julia Nickson-Soul, David Soul's ex. She also played one of the female "enforcers" who roughs up Magnum in Legacy From a Friend! :shock:

Here you go Dan, this one's for you:

:D
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#23 Post by 308GTS »

She is very, very nice, almost as nice as Robin Dearden :D

Isn't it strange how Sharon Stone has 0 votes so far. She's obviously a stunning looking babe, even now - so what gives guys?
Arun
------

Tran Quoc Jones
Lieutenant

#24 Post by Tran Quoc Jones »

Allright since nobody is willing to talk about the 800 pound gorilla that's sitting in the room I will mention the obvious and truely state the woman who we all know is clearly without a doubt the hottest not just in Magnum's world but the entire known galaxy--Agatha Chumley.

I hereby rescind my earlier vote of Erin Wolfe and will come out of the closet to proclaim my true love for that wonderful pearl of the British Empire Ms. Chumley. JQH is clearly as asexual as a cactus for thwarting her attempts to bear the fruit of his loins. Long live the Queen of my Dreams.

TQJ

Waltstasz
Admiral

#25 Post by Waltstasz »

Nice! :lol:

I do like a british accent though...
My darling, you look ravishing... A-heh, heh heh... A little champagne?

Danno
Fleet Admiral

#26 Post by Danno »

Tran Quoc Jones wrote: I hereby rescind my earlier vote of Erin Wolfe and will come out of the closet to proclaim my true love for that wonderful pearl of the British Empire Ms. Chumley. JQH is clearly as asexual as a cactus for thwarting her attempts to bear the fruit of his loins. Long live the Queen of my Dreams.

TQJ

I was crying laughing for about two minutes reading this! :lol:

James- hehe... thanks for that!
Yeah- Julia gets my vote for sure.

I'd also vote for the random Hawaiian babes that serve Mags his beers at the club. There have been some cuties there too.
Isn't it strange how Sharon Stone has 0 votes so far. She's obviously a stunning looking babe, even now - so what gives guys?
A babe yes, but also a suicidal, schizophrenic psycho in the series. :D I think I'd rather a cup of tea with Agatha, thanks. Hehe...
Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#27 Post by 308GTS »

Almost forgot this one. Season 6, Episode 'Blood And Honour', she was such a tease.

Love those shouder pads!
Arun
------

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#28 Post by J.J. Walters »

Tran Quoc Jones wrote:Allright since nobody is willing to talk about the 800 pound gorilla that's sitting in the room I will mention the obvious and truely state the woman who we all know is clearly without a doubt the hottest not just in Magnum's world but the entire known galaxy--Agatha Chumley.

I hereby rescind my earlier vote of Erin Wolfe and will come out of the closet to proclaim my true love for that wonderful pearl of the British Empire Ms. Chumley. JQH is clearly as asexual as a cactus for thwarting her attempts to bear the fruit of his loins. Long live the Queen of my Dreams.

TQJ
LOL!! Tran Quoc, you're killin' me! Too funny! :lol:
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#29 Post by IslandHopper »

Diane Crowley, a/k/a Kacy, the surfer girl in "Wave Goodbye" as pictured here is my selection as the Hottest Babe on Magnum P.I. I believe she had a bit part in "J. Digger Doyle" also. Thanks to James J. Walters for acquiring this photo.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#30 Post by 308GTS »

Did anyone mention Michelle?

or Ms Roebuck (ex Mrs Selleck)

Arun
------