Top 5 of Season 7

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Higgiebaby
Lieutenant Commander

Top 5 of Season 7

#1 Post by Higgiebaby »

#1 Death and taxes

#2 Paper war

#3 A.A.P.I

#4 Forty

#5 Laura.

Least favorite is, Death of the flowers

I'm looking forward to see Limbo soon.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

My Top 5 (may change after I revisit these on DVD):

1. Paper War
2. Limbo
3. Death and Taxes
4. Little Girl Who
5. L.A.

Least favorite = On the Fly
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Higgiebaby
Lieutenant Commander

#3 Post by Higgiebaby »

To me Death and taxes was one of greatest episodes there is.

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#4 Post by IslandHopper »

My Top 5 of Season 7 are:

1. Paper War
2. Little Girl Who
3. Forty
4. Autumn Warrior
5. Out of Sync

Least favorite episode is "L.A." My list may change once Season 7 comes out on DVD, as I haven't seen some of Season 7's episodes in some time.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

Tran Quoc Jones
Lieutenant

#5 Post by Tran Quoc Jones »

1. Death and Taxes -- The best episode in the whole series if you ask me.

2. Paper War -- Classic stuff

3. Little Girl Who -- Strong continuing story line

4. Limbo -- You know you like John Denver.

5. A.A.P.I -- Never liked that French guy anyway

Season 7 seems to be hot or cold, you either get a gem of an episode or a real turd. There doesn't seem to be much in the middle for me.

Jay-Firestorm
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by Jay-Firestorm »

I can't believe I only have one more season to go. Here are my favourites of season seven.

1. LITTLE GIRL WHO - A true classic, marking the return of Michelle and introducing Magnum's (possible) daughter Lily. I can watch this one endlessly.

2. PAPER WAR - A great battle of wits between Magnum and Higgins, and introducing the notion that Higgins may actually be Robin Masters

3. DEATH AND TAXES - often dubbed "MPI does 'Miami Vice'", this is a stylish and creepy thriller.

4. SOLO FLIGHT - although in many ways a re-tread of season four's all-time classic 'Home From the Sea', this ep has enough going for it for it to work on it's own merit.

5. tie between LAURA and LIMBO - 'Laura' is one of those episodes that I didn't care for too much when younger, but coming to re-watch it now I like it. 'Limbo' is notable for obvious reasons.

Least favourites - I really didn't care for 'DEATH OF THE FLOWERS', but the terrible 'Murder, She Wrote' crossover 'NOVEL CONNECTION' is one of my least favourite eps from the entire show's run!
JAY FIRESTORM

Facebook: Jay Gathergood / Twitter: Jay_Firestorm NEW BLOG: http://thea-teamcaptured.blogspot.com/

My A-Team site - http://thea-team.org aiming to be the most detailed A-Team site on the Net - if I ever get around to updating it!!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#7 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

1) Death and Taxes
2) Paper War
3) Solo Flight
4) Forty
5) Limbo

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by Little Garwood »

5. Missing Melody--I don't really mind the "sudden" appearance of TC's family, because I love how the MPI "family" comes together to help him.

4. Paper War- Even though I despise the "Higgins as Robin" theory, the episode has that great oneupmanship like the earlier seasons and the scenes in the elevator are wonderful, too.

3. Death & Taxes- The episode that "scared" me away from MPI during its original airdate; I had a lot of teenaged baggage in those days, so "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now." A riveting and dark episode. I'm glad I've "made peace" with it. :lol:

2. Little Girl Who- Another "family" story and sensitively told without any mawkish moments. The Michelle storyline is always worth watching.

1. Death of the Flowers- Surprised? An un-MPI-like episode, but different in a good sense. I love character studies in human frailties. I hadn't even seen this one before this week. It's fantastic that they deepened Rick's relationship with Ice Pick. This one episode made me appreciate Orville even more than I already did.
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

Commandress
Lieutenant

#9 Post by Commandress »

(1) Paper War
(2) Limbo
(3) Little Girl Who
(4) Solo Flight
(5) Death and Taxes

Moving/exciting/fun... I could keep watching season 7 over and over...

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by 308GTS »

I have to say this guys and I know that I'm likely to get horse whipped but I just cannot see why everyone likes Paper War so much. Sure, the elevator scene is superb and the banter between JH and TM is some of the best ever shown in the entire series. Apart from that the rest of the episode is just "ok".

Sorry, just my view.

Death and Taxes is for me one of the best ever eps.
Arun
------

"The only thing that's going to touch you is a 10ft pole"