The Files of Kenji, Staff Gardner - Robins Nest

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

Re: The Files of Kenji, Staff Gardner - Robins Nest

#61 Post by Doc Ibold »

The Taking Of Dick McWilliams:

It's tax time at the estate, and Magnum seems to be a bit nervous. TC came by to he'll him out, which I think is a good thing as he's pretty fiscally responsible with his business (and otherwise).

A woman came to the estate. She said her name was Mitsu McWilliams and she needed to speak to Magnum about finding Dick. She was very distraught, but the gist of what I got was that she loves Dick, but doesn't know what to do. She also said she may have to pay to get her Dick back, but she wanted to talk to Magnum first.

I nodded and smiled, then called Higgins to help me out. Im not sure a Private Investigator can help her, as it seems to be a personal problem.

Magnum spoke to her, then they left together.

When he returned, he took me aside and asked me if I knew a Yoshiro Nishimoto. It turns out her husband Dick was kidnapped. Her words finally made sense to me. I was stunned to realize that Mitsu McWilliams was his daughter, as they were nothing alike. I told Magnum that Nishimoto had a reputation of being vindictive and utterly obsessed with honor. He had amassed his fortune through intimidation and fear. He was respected, but the respect was based through fear. I advised Magnum to tread lightly around him. He assured me he learned that the hard way.

Rick joined TC soon after and they left again.

When I saw Rick again, he had a black eye! He wouldn't tell anyone how he got it? I know he isn't much for fighting, but he needs to learn to take better care of himself. I can teach him a strike I learned from my father that can disable with just one blow, the Unmei no Choppu.

It turns out Magnum lost $500,000 in a kidnapping drop.

Magnum ended up locating Dick, but it turns out he was already dead. He told me Nishimoto killed him, and would be going to jail for a long time. In a twisted way, he convinced his daughter to commit seppuku to atone for the disgrace she brought to the family by marrying Dick. Luckily, Magnum talked her out if it. A sad end to this story.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#62 Post by Doc Ibold »

The Sixth Position

I've dealt with many infestations at Robins Nest - Black Vine Weevils, Aphids, Spiders, Moths. But this time I had a new nemesis destroying the grounds:

Dancers. Ballerinas, to be specific.

They've trampled the lawn, and for being graceful, they have really put a pounding on all my work. Of course, no one seems to care about the extra aeration and fertilizing Ill need to do instead of starting on Mr. Masters Zen garden, but that's beside the point.

It all started when Lucia Prince insisted that Kendall Chase be a guest at Robins Nest during her stay in Hawaii. Higgins seemed enthusiastic about the idea. Even TC of all people was nearly out of his mind with excitement. Aside from Higgins, he is easily the most cultured of the guys. But I never saw this obsession with ballet coming. He's almost like a scholar of the art!

Magnum for the most part didn't seem impressed. In fact, he almost seemed annoyed with the entire situation. While he seemed a bit put out, he seemed more interested in finding something. He had asked me to keep an eye out for any objects out of the ordinary in an almost panicked tone. When I asked him what I should look for, and he ran off and directly into the ballerinas. Most notably, Kendall Chase, which started a non stop barrage of insults and barbs between the two for the next several days.

It turns out that Magnum was hired by Ms. Prince to protect Kendall from some unseen attackers and was to watch her at all times.

Magnum seems to be having some issues in keeping up with Kendall. She snuck out of the estate as I was coming in for the morning after my usual run to the farmers market.

Higgins and Magnum got not their usual quarrel at the guest house over something. I have a feeling that whatever Magnum wants me to look for is also what Higgins is after Magnum for.

A woman came to the club as I was having lunch and asked Rick where she could find Magnum, and seems quite desparate.

And thats where TC came in. Not surprisingly, Miss Chase didn't get along with Magnum and preferred TCs company. He came to the estate that afternoon dressed to the nines in the hopes of meeting Miss Prince. Even stranger, TC was willing to work this case with Magnum without any threats of calling in gas money IOUs (which it sounds like he racks up along with bullet holes when he assists Magnum).

I've had my truck shot up, but never asked to have him pay me back. Maybe I should!

Later that night, as I was wrapping up the night, Magnum and Kendall were having dinner. As I pulled out, I saw two men scaling the outide wall. When I tried to stop them, they hit me over the head. I must have been out for awhile, because when I woke up, I saw a bunch of police officers who asked me if I heard any shots fired. I also saw a coroners van, so I told them about the two men. Actually.. One man now that I saw him being put not a stretcher in a body bag. Higgins seems relatively shook up in contrast to his usual stoic demeanor. I'm not sure how they got in with all of the new security features after "Diggers" visit last year.

They were going to hold me for questioning, but they took Magnum away instead. I know Magnum is one of the good guys, but he does tend to kill an inordinate amount of people, like he was on a TV show or something. I guess this time it caught up with him. I'm sure he'll be out in no time. Higgins drove me home for a few days to recover.

When I returned, Kendall Chase was leaving, much to the yards relief (and mine). As I was working, Rick stopped by and then Higgins visted and came back from the guest house marveling that Magnum actually came through and didn't destroy Mr. Masters property and returned the 500mm lens to him. I thought that was strange considering Mr. Masters was taking pictures of skinny dippers from the upper lanai and dropped the 500mm over the side and down to the ground as he was putting everything back. He had me throw it out seeing as as the frame was damaged and the lens was shattered and told me he'd tell Higgins to replace it at some point. Seeing as Magnum is careless, I bet he thought he lost it and replaced it to ease Higgins wrath.

Seeing his face as he went for a swim later on confirmed my suspicions.
Last edited by Doc Ibold on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#63 Post by 308GUY »

Doc Ibold wrote:I know Magnum is one of the good guys, but he does tend to kill an inordinate amount of people, like he was on a TV show or something.
:lol: Classic!

Nice synopsis..as always!

Still watching and reading Doc..keep em' coming. :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#64 Post by Doc Ibold »

Ghost Writer:

When I was digging near the fence to put in some new hedges, I accidentally cut some of the lines. I'll need to find Higgins or Magnum to warn them. I couldn't find either of them, so I decided to head to the KKC.

Island Hoppers must be doing great! TC came to the KKC and while he's normally pretty frugal, he was throwing around money like he was an instant millionaire. They told me I just missed Magnum, who had just left with a woman who hired him. Higgins was in a board meeting for the remainder of the day and was adamant about not being disturbed.

TC ordered me a drink and we started talking about investing. When I asked him how he got it, he got very quiet. I told him I had some money as well that I was looking to invest as well. We both decided to pool some of our money and do some research and bounce ideas off each other.

When I got back to the estate, I ran into Higgins and told him about the broken wires. He then launched into a tirade about Magnum blaming the lads, and that he would still keep the Ferrari for the time being due to that. I passed Magnum on the way back to the potting shed and he was dressed up! I told him about the Ferrari and he seemed uncharacteristically nonchalant about Higgins having it as he needed to use the Audi anyhow.

When Magnum returned, he had a beautiful woman with him. I let them go off to the guest house as I started prepping to plant some night blooming flower Mr. Masters had ordered. What happened next made me wish I hadn't hit those wires digging. I saw an old man in a limousine hanging out around the gates. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was admiring the architecture. He didn't seem to be causing any harm, so I let him be confident that he couldn't scale the wall.. And even if he did, the lads were on strict patrol on orders from Higgins. I thought it strange that they didn't bark, so I went to look for them and I found the lads unconscious by the gate. For the second time in a month, someone was behind me and knocked me out.

Magnum came and found me and took me to the majn house. He had Higgins get the lads. I assume he didn't want them waking up and being in close range. He had the old man at gunpoint and he and the lady (Virginia) took off into the night in the limo. After an ice pack on my head, I decided to use my time in the main house to do some investment research after some discussions with Higgins. He was too preoccupied with the lads to worry much about what I was doing.

I went to the club the next day and ran into TC leaving and smoking a cigar (which I had never seen him do before, and was totally out of character seeing as he was a health nut who didn't drink). I told him we should potentially invest in Farber Industries, and when I mentioned that, he looked very uncomfortable and rushed off. Higgins, Rick and Magnum were all dumbfounded too as TC had just turned down a flight for which Magnum was willing to pay a steep price. That was strange, as 1) TC is too shrewd a businessman to turn down a fare and 2) This may be the only time Magnum actually offers to pay him for a flight!

The next time I saw TC at the club, I decided to broach the subject of Farber Industries again, and he assured me that that was a bad idea. We decided that we would go with my number 2 option: Apple. We also decided to keep it invested for 5 years, regardless as nine of us were stock experts. Higgins, Rick, Magnum and Virginia (who was now writing a book on Magnum) stopped by. Higgins and Rick decided to invest as well, with Higgins putting down a very sizable amount. Magnum, as usual, didn't have any money so he left with Virginia for a stroll on the beach.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#65 Post by Doc Ibold »

The Jororo Kill -

Higgins has been busy around the estate securing the wine cellar for a party he will be hosting in the near future. He has motion sensors and an intercom installed. He even claims his system has a tear gas component. I'm not sure how he can host a party with Robin Masters wine... But I'm just the Gardner so I don't ask too many questions.

Magnum as usual, made his bi-weekly visit to the wine cellar and was captured by Higgins. It's funny that he always goes down there, but I never see him drinking wine, as he seems to stick to Coops (Its like Coors.. in Paradise according to the ads. To me, it looks like someone just took a marker and made a p out of the r) and the occasional scotch.

After speaking with Higgins, he left suddenly for the KKC. I decided to follow him with a truckload of seedlings I had been preparing at the estate to transplant to Robins Nest before I go on vacation.

When I got there, he was on the beach with a woman walking with a cane and a pronounced limp. Rick and TC told me she was a reporter friend of theirs from the war and you could tell they were very protective of her.

As I was planting the seedlings, Lt. MacReynolds came to the club to fish with Rick on the King Kamehameha 2 (I've never seen the King Kamehamaha 1, and there had to have been one as the King Kamehameha 3 is a yacht.)

I thought that was funny, as I didn't think "Mac" and Rick were that close.

Later on, I saw Magnum walk out of the main house with a bottle of wine and a strange look on his face. He was muttering "Operative?!!" and looked to be deep in thought.

The next time I saw him, he was arguing with Rick and Mac at the club over something and both of them were telling Magnum he was in over his head.

I shrugged it off and decided to leave for my vacation. When I came back, I read in the newspaper that a nun was shot at a convent during a private service, along with some unknown men. There had to be more to it than that because I never read about any follow up about it or anyone being apprehended due to it. Who would shoot a nun?

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#66 Post by ConchRepublican »

Doc Ibold wrote:Before I met Kiki, I decided one time to grow out a mustache and wear a lot of Aloha shorts and baseball caps with sunglasses just to see what it was like to be Magnum. One day, I was eating lunch in my work van by the park and the police stopped me, asked what I was doing and said I looked suspicious. I guess the look goes better with a Ferrari.
:lol:
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#67 Post by Doc Ibold »

Computer Date:

If it were another time of the year, I guess I could blame the recent events at the estate on the Kona Winds because for a while, nothing seemed to make any sense.

To begin at the beginning, everything started going a little out of whack when Magnum took an investigation job with a firm downtown and started dressing up. Professionally, it made sense, but seeing Magnum in formal attire (or as formal as he can get) is Hint #1

Higgins went out to collect the morning mail, as usual. He considers it one of his duties as majordomo of the estate, but I suspect he does it because whenever Magnum gets it, it lies in a pile in the guesthouse for a week. He received a letter which he seemed delighted to open, but once he opened it he got a panicked look and retreated to the main house for several hours.

When he emerged, he went directly to the guest house and actually knocked. Yet another hint that things were out of the ordinary. A limo then arrived at the gate to pick up Magnum. (Hint #2)

When Higgins and Magnum emerged from the guesthouse, Magnum was instructing Higgins to cut out cigarettes and suck in his gut. And Higgins actually complied! (Hint #3)

My curiosity finally got the better of me, and I broke down and asked Higgins what was going on. He told me his ex fiancée, the Lady Ashley, was coming to the islands in a week and he enlisted Magnums help in embarking on a physical fitness regimen. He then left for the store to pick up some food.

As he left I chuckled, because I wasn't sure how to take Higgins exercising.

The next morning, I arrived to find Higgins exercising and Magnum supervising with a beer. Higgins looked like he was about to pass out, and Magnum seemed to be enjoying his role almost a little too much. But then again, turnabout is fair play considering the amount of times Higgins has set the lads on Magnum for any number of perceived notions.

Magnum did seem to be sticking with his ban on cigarettes, much to Higgins chagrin. I don't think it's working though, as I caught Higgins in the potting shed stealing a few puffs from time to time. At some point, he hid a pack there and implored me not to tell Magnum, which I found hilarious because usually it's Magnum begging me not to tell Higgins something! (Hint #4)

The day after that, I went into the KKC early so I could leave Higgins to working out and smoking without guilt. I ordered some coffee at the bar, and noticed TC and Magnum talking. Magnum seemed depressed and TC left in a huff. Out of nowhere, Rick came storming in, confronted Magnum and then punched him and kicked him out of the club! I know Rick can be a bit hotheaded at times, but I've never seen him come to blows with either TC or Magnum! (Hint #5)

I followed Magnum out to ask him if I could help with Higgins, and someone tried to run him down! He left and chased after the car.

Around lunchtime, I stopped by the bar to pick up some food for the crew when Higgins came lumbering up the beach in his track suit! Keoki told me that was nothing compared to his surf ski racing that morning. Magnum arrived shortly after, and Rick promptly kicked him out again. Higgins, of all people told Rick that Magnum was his guest! (Hint #6).

They then left for some roadwork. When I got back to the estate, Higgins told me they were waylaid on the road and someone shot at them. The Ferrari miraculously was unhurt. He also confided that Magnum unknowingly was investigating Rick as part of a case (that he since resigned from) and was the cause of their friction.

The next time I saw everyone, it was the day of the Lady Ashley's arrival. Rick, TC and Magnum seemed to be back to normal. They came out once she arrived, where Higgins was waiting with bated breath. I had to admit, the regimen did seem to work. Everything seemed to be going well until she introduced her traveling companion Paolo, her much younger traveling companion. The way she looked at him was like a large cat awaiting a morsel. A lesser man would have taken it poorly, but Higgins played it off and decided to have a smoke.

Magnum allowed it, as my assumption is that the days of Higgins exercising just went the way of his fling with Tai Chi.

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#68 Post by terryfromkerry »

Hi Doc,

Cant help wondering who would play Kenji in a MPI movie, tv reboot series or Kenji's own series.

Pat Morita sadly no longer with us would be my first choice. Now I feel Jackie Chan would be a good choice.

He would also be ( despite being the age perhaps of the average MPI fan) still capable of absailing from that palm tree he is pruning if Magnum or Higgins need assistance dealing with intruders, etc. As the dust settles he has resumed his position in the tree. Magnum and Higgins are totally unaware he has assisted them.

In the opening scene we could see Kenji sneaking himself into the guest house. Magnum is away on a case. Higgins is away hosting an Anglo Hawaiian something or other for incorrigable boys.

Kenji is trying on Magnum's red jungle bird aloha shirt and doing double takes in the mirror. Like most of us, secretly he want to be Magnum.
Last edited by terryfromkerry on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#69 Post by Doc Ibold »

Ha!

Excellent question, and one I never thought of!

I really really like the Jackie Chan suggestion. Age is about right, as is the demeanor I imagine him to have. Think a Rush Hour meets Karate Kid vibe. He also can play a good "What the heck is going on here" role.

If I were forced to cast the movie without the original cast (something I'd be completely against) I'd do it something like this:

Gerard Butler - Magnum
- He's got the look and build, plus the "dreamy" factor for the ladies and plays serious well (but can also loosen up). Can play vulnerable (PS I Love You) and "mess you up if I want to" (300) equally well

Kevin Spacey - Higgins
- Master of the understated delivery. I think you need a serious serious actor to pull off and understand Higgins and what makes him tick and not make him a caricature.

Ice Cube - T.C.
- Can do the action and can pull off the "gruff T.C" and "comedic T.C" and has the intimidating, yet approachable vibe.

Owen Wilson - Rick

- I actually considered him for Magnum... But couldn't reconcile the look or putting him in a black wig. What sold me is that he could pull off the Slacker Magnum (stealing wine/negotiating with Higgins/getting out of bar tabs and gas money).

Plus, I can hear him saying "I know what you're thinking". Try it! Sure, it's not TS, but who is?

But, I think he could also pull off Rick who probably has the most comedic role in the series.

Rick was by far the hardest to pinpoint in my mind.

Cue forum outrage in 3....2......1

:magnum:

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#70 Post by terryfromkerry »

Hi Doc,

Sorry ....... did a little edit before I realised you had read original. Hope you like my re edit .
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

ConchRepublican

#71 Post by ConchRepublican »

Doc Ibold wrote: forum outrage in 3....2......1

:magnum:
No outrage here. I like to think I realize we'll only see a movie with new actors so at that point it's all about the vibe. After seeing "A Time to Kill" I thought Matthew McConaughey had the range for serious and silly that would be needed for the role. I think it's along the same line as Owen Wilson, just a little less silly. Gerard Butler I think may be too buff, but I never saw his rom-com role.
CoziTV Superfan spot

ConchRepublican

#72 Post by ConchRepublican »

terryfromkerry wrote:Hi Doc,

Cant help wondering who would play Kenji in a MPI movie, tv reboot series or Kenji's own series.

Pat Morita sadly no longer with us would be my first choice. Now I feel Jackie Chan would be a good choice.

He would also be ( despite being the age perhaps of the average MPI fan) still capable of absailing from that palm tree he is pruning if Magnum or Higgins need assistance dealing with intruders, etc. As the dust settles he has resumed his position in the tree. Magnum and Higgins are totally unaware he has assisted them.

In the opening scene we could see Kenji sneaking himself into the guest house. Magnum is away on a case. Higgins is away hosting an Anglo Hawaiian something or other for incorrigable boys.

Kenji is trying on Magnum's red jungle bird aloha shirt and doing double takes in the mirror. Like most of us, secretly he want to be Magnum.
Great visuals! I love the "fixer" idea behind Kenji. Who knows, maybe HE'S Robin! :shock:
CoziTV Superfan spot

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#73 Post by Doc Ibold »

Try To Remember:

With all of the larger than life personalities of the residents and guests who visit here, it's easy to get lulled into a false sense of security and forget for a moment that all life, in and of itself is impermanent.

It was around midnight and I was working on some night blooming flowers in the potting shed that Mr. Masters had ordered. Higgins had been at work all day and night typing away at his memoirs. He was so focused he had forgotten to prepare the weekly steak for the lads. Higgins claims that by sautéing the steak the night before and refrigerating it, it preserves the nutrients and enhances canine muscle tone. I think it's just an excuse to spoil the dogs, but I keep my mouth shut where the welfare of the lads is concerned.

I stopped by to let him know I was leaving for the night when the phone rang. It was the police and the Ferrari was wrecked at the bottom of the cliff while Magnum was driving. He was in critical condition and being transported to the hospital. I expected Higgins to go ballistic when he heard the news, as he has exploded over far less when it comes to Magnum and the Ferrari. I couldn't have been more wrong. His hands trembled as he put down the receiver and his face looked ashen. When he saw me looking at him, he immediately regained his composure and called Rick and TC. He then asked me if I would stay the night and secure the estate as he didn't know how long he would be away. I told him I would gladly do it and asked him to call me when he figured out how Magnum was. He apologized for not having a room made up as I led him out the door. He was listing off security protocol as I pushed him into the Audi. The door wasn't even closed before he sped off into the night.

I set about getting the bedding for my room when the smoke alarm went off. Higgins had forgotten to turn off the stove and the lads steaks were on fire. I put it out and sautéed some more the way Magnum instructed me when he fed the lads steaks to get on their good side.

Higgins called me to inform me that Magnum would be alright and would be staying in the hospital for observation for a day or so. He also told me he was having the attending physician, Dr. Ibold come to the estate to evaluate and prepare the guest house for Magnums recuperation. He also said any fee charged by Dr. Ibold for coming to the estate should be paid for out of the estate fund.

I liked Doc Ibold immediately. He was a gregarious man who had a captivating way of telling stories in such a way, you couldn't help but get engrossed in them. He took a look at the guest house, made a list and dropped off a few bandages and pills. When I went to pay him, he pushed the money out of the way but did ask to take a look at Mr. Masters book collection for a short while. We had some brandy as he perused the shelves. He seemed like an honest man, but I wasn't going to count on the kinder, gentler Higgins being lenient with me if he heard I let someone into the library full of rare volumes alone.

When Magnum returned, he greeted me warmly but looked every very tired. I have seen him after he was shot, beat up, in accidents and sleep deprived. All of them together couldn't compare to how he looked then. Higgins set about following Magnum around the estate, much to Magnums annoyance. Higgins claimed it was his duty as majordomo of the estate to look after all of Robin Masters guests. I've heard Higgins call Magnum a great many things... Guest of Robin Masters isn't one of them.

Another guest of sorts came to the estate and it was a familiar, if somewhat depressing, face to me: Lt. Yoshi Tanaka. I met him at the gate and we exchanged pleasantries. I knew the lieutenant from when he worked the hit and run case that killed my brother... Also named Yoshi. The case was never solved, but my sister and I always appreciated his kindness to us and his refusal to let the case go cold. It was actually after that that I decided to sell the flower shop the three of us owned and went to work for Mr. Masters.

He wanted to speak to Magnum about the night of the accident. They spoke for awhile in the guest house and left in his car, despite Higgins protests. When they returned, Higgins and Magnum got into a fight about the car, and eventually Higgins relented the keys to the Audi. At least some things were beginning to return to normal.

Magnum came and went for the next few days retracing the day he had lost to amnesia. Every time a car entered the estate, Higgins would spring from behind the front door and look disappointed when it wasn't Magnum. One of these times, Rick and TC came for a visit when the body shop called for an inspection of the Ferrari. Higgins surprisingly sent the two of them to the shop while he waited for Magnum.

When Magnum returned, he looked dejected. Dejected enough to take up Higgins on his offer of hypnotism. According to Higgins nothing concrete came out of it save for some weird images and the need to change the lock on the wine cellar door again. They left to pick up the Ferrari, and hat is finally when the whole scenario came into focus.

It turns out the clients of Magnum killed the girl they hired him to find. They drugged Magnum during dinner at their house and pushed him over the cliff to frame him and thus claim an inheritance. Lt. Tanaka came to visit and they had a good discussion. I'm assuming it was about baseball as when he left, Lt. Tanaka was wearing Magnums beloved Tigers hat and a big smile. I guess he rubbed off on Magnum as well.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#74 Post by Doc Ibold »

ConchRepublican wrote:
terryfromkerry wrote:Hi Doc,

Great visuals! I love the "fixer" idea behind Kenji. Who knows, maybe HE'S Robin! :shock:
Wait'll you see what I do for Flashback

:wink:

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#75 Post by 308GUY »

:thumbsup: (Mmmmm.......guess we don't have one! :wink: )

Just keeps gettin' better and better Doc!

I think you're projected casting could work, and as for O.W., I think you're right about him making a better Rick.

Thought occurred to me that Ashton Kutcher (sp?) might make a decent Magnum, also Matthew McConaughey, although the height thing kinda bothered me a little for him. TS is 6'4", and somehow, I don't think elevator shoes on the star is gonna work real well.

I'd still like to see a reunion of the original cast that just picks up where they are "now" and accounts for their age, of course it wouldn't be one of the more "action filled" stories. :lol: Then they could come out with a new movie with new cast members.

Oh well....all academic at this point. If you give up on your dreams though, what've ya got left?

Somebody asked Elvis once what the most important things in life were, and as I recall his response was something to the effect:
"Someone to love."
"Something to do."
and "Something to look forward to."

This from a man who could go anywhere he wanted, (limited to places he wouldn't get "mobbed" of course), buy anything he wanted, and basically do anything he wanted.

Unfortunatly, some of the things he chose to do precluded his doing anything at all anywhere on the planet!

Don't wanna side track your thread Doc...just wanted to say nice job and keep up the good work! :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"