The Files of Kenji, Staff Gardner - Robins Nest

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: The Files of Kenji, Staff Gardner - Robins Nest

#166 Post by ConchRepublican »

T.Q. wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:51 pm Only recently discovered these really.

They are so great.

Wish you had kept going. :wink:
Doc did a great job with these, right?

Last we spoke he had moved into some exciting things in life that have taken up hks time but ..... I thought I saw he peeked into the forums again recently.

Hopefully our Admin Emeritus will rejoin us again in the future and share further his treasure trove from Kenji's files!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Little Voice in Your Head
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#167 Post by Little Voice in Your Head »

Reading through Kenji's files gives me yet another reason to lament that I wasn't here back when the forum was more active. I see it's been several months since "Doc Ibold" (aka: Kenji, Staff Gardner) has been signed on. Maybe someday ....

And I managed to catch something which apparently no one else caught early on (No Need to Know) - "Brigadier General Ffolkes" was actually addressed as Brigadier Ffolkes as they don't use the title of General for someone of that grade in the British Army. That's if I remember correctly. So while Kenji might have referred to him that way in his writing, Higgins would not have addressed him as such. For what it's worth.

I am thoroughly enjoying reliving the Magnum experience vicariously through Kenji's files.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#168 Post by ConchRepublican »

Little Voice in Your Head wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:24 am Reading through Kenji's files gives me yet another reason to lament that I wasn't here back when the forum was more active. I see it's been several months since "Doc Ibold" (aka: Kenji, Staff Gardner) has been signed on. Maybe someday ....

And I managed to catch something which apparently no one else caught early on (No Need to Know) - "Brigadier General Ffolkes" was actually addressed as Brigadier Ffolkes as they don't use the title of General for someone of that grade in the British Army. That's if I remember correctly. So while Kenji might have referred to him that way in his writing, Higgins would not have addressed him as such. For what it's worth.

I am thoroughly enjoying reliving the Magnum experience vicariously through Kenji's files.
We miss Doc's Kenji Files as well! I do know that he is doing well and happily has other priorities at this time. Hopefully he comes back to the fold one day to continue relaying to us life for the Kenji Perspective!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Kimbosan
Captain

#169 Post by Kimbosan »

Hi Kenji,

I seem to remember a script that picked up where the show finished...do you know who or where I could find it?

Cheers

Kimbosan
Kimbosan