Magnum PI on COZI TV

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

khill1234
Ensign

Magnum PI on COZI TV

#1 Post by khill1234 »

Great news, best show ever, back on Thursday night at 8PM. Hope you can get the channel. Great show, cast, location, chemistry, what more do you need. Enjoy.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

Just like old times! Magnum, over-the-air, Thursday nights! :)

I sent them a request to please consider adding Simon & Simon to their lineup. Magnum and Simon & Simon, back-to-back.

They actually have a pretty good lineup already. Good shows that you just don't get to see anymore, like Marcus Welby, McMillian & Wife, Highway to Heaven, and The Six Million Dollar Man! I watched a McMillian & Wife episode the other day, and it was almost... surreal! This is a show that I was sure I'd never get to see again. :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Steve »

And they seem to be following the original airing of the episodes within a week or two. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone at Cozi is cruising our site.............

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#4 Post by ConchRepublican »

Cozi isn't on DirecTV yet, but I think I stumbled across it at my mother-in-laws over the holidays. I was cruising for background TV and came across Charlies Angels. Looked to be around season two, a traveling circus episode.

It was a nice thing to have in the background, flashback sounds to younger days . . .
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Lazyking
Ensign

#5 Post by Lazyking »

I just found Cozi TV on my cable system. I love 4 episodes in a row but I wish they were in order.. it would be much easier as a new Magnum fan.