can't remember which episode

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

firefly
Commander

can't remember which episode

#1 Post by firefly »

well, just like the title says i am trying to recall what episode a certain scene is from.

the scene is set at a "dance" club where the performers dress in skimpy costumes and do their "dance". magnum is ready to leave right away since the first performer we see is a guy dressed in a native american outfit. magnum then changes his mind when the next "dancer" to come out is a rather attractive woman.

the reason i am trying to figure it out is that i am nearly certain that one of the extras from the episode "straight and narrow" was also an extra from the above mentioned scene, he was a waiter at the club. i just need to go back and confirm that i am not going crazy.

i have been wracking my brain all day but am still drawing a blank.

thanks in advance.

Kevster
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by Kevster »

It was the one with the girl from the clerk's office. Ms. Jones? Her husband was missing, and they spotted him there...

I think TM was uninterested until a good looking girl started dancing...
Trust Me!!!

firefly
Commander

#3 Post by firefly »

Kevster wrote:It was the one with the girl from the clerk's office. Ms. Jones? Her husband was missing, and they spotted him there...

thanks so much! now, assuming i have power when i get home (awaiting hurricane sandy) i will be able to see if it was the same guy in both episodes.
I think TM was uninterested until a good looking girl started dancing...

yup, magnum is no fool :D

MagnumILWU
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by MagnumILWU »

U S Male?
"pickled egg please"