where is the best place to buy cds of all magnum episodes?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Seaver41
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by Seaver41 »

found that Best Buy is sold out of Season 7 for $9.99 online and not a store within 50 miles of me that has it in stock.

Went to Target yesterday on a lark........found 1 package left of seasons 1-2.......3-4 sold out. Went to another Target this morning and found 1 of each left....so I grabbed me a 3-4 package for $15!!!!!

DING

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by Sam »

Seaver41 wrote:found that Best Buy is sold out of Season 7 for $9.99 online and not a store within 50 miles of me that has it in stock.

Went to Target yesterday on a lark........found 1 package left of seasons 1-2.......3-4 sold out. Went to another Target this morning and found 1 of each left....so I grabbed me a 3-4 package for $15!!!!!

DING
Thanks Seaver41,..I needed seasons 2 and 4.My Target had 4-6 of each bundle.

Seaver41
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by Seaver41 »

Sam wrote:
Seaver41 wrote:found that Best Buy is sold out of Season 7 for $9.99 online and not a store within 50 miles of me that has it in stock.

DING
Thanks Seaver41,..I needed seasons 2 and 4.My Target had 4-6 of each bundle.
so you had to buy both bundles to get the 2 you wanted........at least the price was reasonable. From waht i could see, the Magnum stuff sold real well. Other ones they bundled i found plenty of in each store.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#19 Post by Sam »

[quote="Seaver41"

so you had to buy both bundles to get the 2 you wanted........at least the price was reasonable. From waht i could see, the Magnum stuff sold real well. Other ones they bundled i found plenty of in each store.[/quote]

Still a good buy.I sent seasons 1 and 3 to my son.I wonder if they are also going to bundle the rest of the seasons??

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#20 Post by Styles Bitchley »

The season 1 dvd set is awesome. You can tell they really wanted to get people hooked. Extra episodes, flip out photos (that one of Higgins in the karate outfit cracks me up every time I open it) - even the double sided discs don't bother me. I really just wish they'd have included some interviews and/or mini-docs.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Seaver41
Fleet Admiral

#21 Post by Seaver41 »

Sam wrote:[quote="Seaver41"

so you had to buy both bundles to get the 2 you wanted........at least the price was reasonable. From waht i could see, the Magnum stuff sold real well. Other ones they bundled i found plenty of in each store.
Still a good buy.I sent seasons 1 and 3 to my son.I wonder if they are also going to bundle the rest of the seasons??[/quote]

I sure hope so, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Just finishing up season 2......I hope they do it before I get through season 4