Wife's Middle School Art Charity

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Tralfaz
Admiral

Wife's Middle School Art Charity

#1 Post by Tralfaz »

Hi All,

I hope this isn't terribly inappropriate, but I am trying to help my wife's Middle School Art Class get out the word.

The students have made "Hearts" in Oil Pastels which they are selling to raise money for a local Homeless Charity. The Originals are for sale at a local Wine Bar, but I am hoping to help them raise some additional funds by offering the images on a Valentines Day Card and put together a site (link below)

So... if you haven't gotten your sweetie a card, here is an opportunity to do so without actually having to exert any real effort. Who knows maybe your apparent sensitivity will get you a little action? ;)

We are asking $5 for the card, mailed to you. (I know its more than a Hallmark, but it is delivered to you,it's unique and it's for a good cause) Check or Paypal

Last yer the Kids did 'Hearts for Haiti' and due to the high profile of that disaster made over $1000 for the Red Cross. Unfortunately sales this year aren't great.

The link is here if you are so inclined. AMS Hearts Thanks for your time,

Brian

PS - To the admin. if this was out of turn please accept my genuine apology
"..outasight!.." - Tyler Peabody McKinney