Griffin Aerospace Models Inc.

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

JJ Quincannon
Lieutenant Commander

Griffin Aerospace Models Inc.

#1 Post by JJ Quincannon »

Hello all Happy Newyear. I had found this desktop model of TC's helicopter on ebay over a year ago and thought about buying it for a long time. Finnaly I took the plunge and I am very pleased with the model, the service I recieved and the packaging for shipment was super! The first time I saw it the price was 169.00 but lately it has been up for 139.00
incl shipping. I know that he does not always have them listed but you can conntact him through thier website just do a search for Griffin Aero Space Models . The helo may not be listed but ask about it. It measures about 13 inches from nose to tail not incl. the rotors.
"Ouuuta Sight"

robspace54
Vice Admiral

#2 Post by robspace54 »

Nice little model. Do they sell palm trees too? :-)

Revell made a 1/48 (or maybe 1/24?) scale injection molded plastic model in the 80's.
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it.

JJ Quincannon
Lieutenant Commander

#3 Post by JJ Quincannon »

No they don't sell palm trees you have to make your own. I tried a model once but the paint job was impossible for me (all those stripes and masking, it came out very poorly) so this was my chance to have a good looking model of TC's helo.
"Ouuuta Sight"