Larry and TS in Chicago

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Steve
Fleet Admiral

Larry and TS in Chicago

#1 Post by Steve »

From our Chicago Sun Times today and Stella Foster's column( our local gossip columnist) ............

THE ITALIAN SCENE: THE LEGENDARY Oscar winning actor Ernie Borgnine, now a sprightly 92, is receiving the Humanitarian award from the Italian American Chamber of Commerce July 18 at the Hilton Chicago. Native Chicagoan actor Dennis Farina will do the honors, and the other awardees include civic leader Dominic DiFrisco and businessman Giovanni Nitti. Other celebs flying in include Larry Manetti and possibly Tom Selleck, both of "Magnum P.I." fame. Larry is currently filming "The Sinatra Club."

Stella Foster broke the news about Larry and Roger appearing on Las Vegas with TS before they had even filmed it, so I am fairly sure she gets good info from Larry Manetti. It would be cool if Roger Mosely flew in as well, as I am assuming they all became friends during "Mr. White Death" and then I could crash the celebration and try and get some pictures.........LOL.......