What episode???

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MJH
Ensign

What episode???

#1 Post by MJH »

does anyone have information about an episode where the cast is in england??? or overseas? TM and Higgins are in tuxedos and i hav no idea about this episode -thanks

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#2 Post by Doc Ibold »

Season 6, Episode 1

"Deja Vu"

:D

lutherhgillis
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by lutherhgillis »

Deja Vu cold have been a killer couple of episodes. They had a chance to really knock it out of the park (to use a baseball metaphor). Instead, they bunted...

Why didn't they do more action and adventure instead of the mystical, mind reading crap? And TM boning Jeffrey's wife...? Como? And TC doing a one nighter with some Jezebel from Morocco... Como? Mama Mia ...

I do not get what they were thinking with this one. They could have explored the MI6 rougue asassin deal and what Jeffrey was trying to tell Magnum in the letter he wrote just before his death... So much more could have been done. I give this one the Scott Hoch award (golf metaphor). They missed a short putt with this one.
Who's Dot Matrix, and what has she got to do with this?

Jay-Firestorm
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Jay-Firestorm »

lutherhgillis wrote:Deja Vu cold have been a killer couple of episodes. They had a chance to really knock it out of the park (to use a baseball metaphor). Instead, they bunted...

Why didn't they do more action and adventure instead of the mystical, mind reading crap? And TM boning Jeffrey's wife...? Como? And TC doing a one nighter with some Jezebel from Morocco... Como? Mama Mia ...

I do not get what they were thinking with this one. They could have explored the MI6 rougue asassin deal and what Jeffrey was trying to tell Magnum in the letter he wrote just before his death... So much more could have been done. I give this one the Scott Hoch award (golf metaphor). They missed a short putt with this one.
I agree that 'Deja Vu' wasn't perfect, but I still really like it. It was filmed only a few miles from me ... my claim to fame! :lol:
JAY FIRESTORM

Facebook: Jay Gathergood / Twitter: Jay_Firestorm NEW BLOG: http://thea-teamcaptured.blogspot.com/

My A-Team site - http://thea-team.org aiming to be the most detailed A-Team site on the Net - if I ever get around to updating it!!

lutherhgillis
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by lutherhgillis »

I also enjoyed the episode. I loved seeing the English countryside and the castle. I would love to tour the English country. My ancesters left there long ago. I would love to visit.

It just seems to me that with such an undertaking that they would have written a better script. That's all.

Cheers.
Who's Dot Matrix, and what has she got to do with this?

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#6 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

That episode seems familar for some reason...

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by 308GTS »

Jay-Firestorm, not sure where you live but the castle scenes were filmed at Leeds Castle, ironically not in Leeds but near Maidstone in Kent. The castle is approximately a 20min drive from where I live which is near Tunbridge Wells.

I'd never seen this ep until the DVD's were available so it was a real thrill to realise that TM, Higgy and crew were filming so close by, albeit in 1986.
Arun
------

"The only thing that's going to touch you is a 10ft pole"