New idea for a reality show, "Was Higgins actually R.M.

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

New idea for a reality show, "Was Higgins actually R.M.

#1 Post by perfectlykevin »

I was thinking of all of the evidence both for and against this while out driving today, and thought this would be way cool in a court of law style setting. Take two teams that will present their sides using video footage and such and try to win over a jury. Could be a pretty good mini-series at least. :)

Kev

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#2 Post by N1095A »

I forget who came up with it, but I like the idea of Robin Masters actually being another half brother of Higgins.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

lutherhgillis
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by lutherhgillis »

Yea, it could work...

I know Higgins is not Robin but I do believe Higgins was the one who really wrote the novels, made the money, and owned the estate.

This question will never be settled however. Maybe the TV movie should answer the question for us once and for all. It could be a 2-hour where TM, TC, and Rick get called back to the estate to help Higgins solve an issue having something to do with the Masters question.

Cheers
Who's Dot Matrix, and what has she got to do with this?

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#4 Post by N1095A »

I also kind of like the idea that TM didn't leave Hawaii, and Lilly grew up at the estate with Higgins as a grandfather figure. While TM did go back to the Navy, there is no reason why he'd have to leave Oahu. I also believe he could easily have been in close contact with his friends the whole time.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Italian Ice
Ahi Sushi & Old Dusseldorf Connoisseur

#5 Post by Italian Ice »

I wouldn't say that Higgins wrote the novels. I just don't see how he would find the time. He may not work 9-5, but he's always so busy with events, writing his memoirs, taking care of the estate, and dealing with TM of course. TM would have found out sooner, but they probably bought up the topic a little too late.
Higgins: " Dispatch the pig!!! "