A date which will live in Infamy

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Rutledal
Vice Admiral

A date which will live in Infamy

#1 Post by Rutledal »

For the last couple of months I have been watching Magnum, P.I. reruns in the afternoon on a Norwegian television station, but today I learn that they have "cancelled" it and replaced it with South Park reruns. I was just one week away from finally getting to watch Tigers Fan. Why have faith dealth me this hand? Oh cruel, cruel, faith.

I guess I'll have to start watching my season 3 DVD set now.
So I made a Topic Page about Magnum, P.I. Check it out here.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#2 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

That sucks! I hate it for you man. They did the same to me here, but I was lucky enough to complete my DVD collection before they pulled the plug on me. I hope you get all of yours soon!

Rutledal
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by Rutledal »

Thanks IKnow. I currently have the first three season and now I'll probably pick up the fourth one too. The fifth and above has yet to be released here.
Also I just finished watching Did You See the Sunrise? on DVD and I think I'll continue with watching one episode each afternoon from now on, untill I run out of episodes on DVD, at which I'll either start at season 1 again or become a miserable alcoholic.

Tomorrow Ki'i's Don't Lie awaits.
So I made a Topic Page about Magnum, P.I. Check it out here.